[bitbake-devel] git.py: A bit of tidying up regarding grammar and supported protocols.
@@ -11,8 +11,8 @@ Supported SRC_URI options are:
The git branch to retrieve from. The default is "master"
- this option also support multiple branches fetching, branches
- are seperated by comma. in multiple branches case, the name option
+ This option also supports multiple branch fetching, with branches
+ separated by commas. In multiple branches case, the name option
must have the same number of names to match the branches, which is
used to specify the SRC_REV for the branch
@@ -25,13 +25,13 @@ Supported SRC_URI options are:
The method to use to access the repository. Common options are "git",
- "http", "file" and "rsync". The default is "git"
+ "http", "https", "file", "ssh" and "rsync". The default is "git".
rebaseable indicates that the upstream git repo may rebase in the future,
and current revision may disappear from upstream repo. This option will
- reminder fetcher to preserve local cache carefully for future use.
- The default value is "0", set rebaseable=1 for rebaseable git repo
+ remind fetcher to preserve local cache carefully for future use.
+ The default value is "0", set rebaseable=1 for rebaseable git repo.
Don't checkout source code when unpacking. set this option for the recipe