Patchwork [000/122,V2,dora] fixes for dora (cover leter only)

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Robert Yang
Date Dec. 11, 2013, 9:21 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1386752561.git.liezhi.yang@windriver.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/63223/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore

Comments

Robert Yang - Dec. 11, 2013, 9:21 a.m.
* V2:
  + Create the PULL based on oe-core
  + Remove the 2 patches after more discussions with the submitter:
    - native-python: bad interpreter error message
    - Fix conflict between procps and base-files

* V1 (Initial version)
  + Main changes:
    - Wic fixes
    - Update the kernel to 3.10.17
    - CVE fixes
    - Other Bug fixes

// Robert

The following changes since commit c303f5ecf7cda1c3b8bb776a6800946c0487cd93:

  Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH" (2013-12-03 12:55:47 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore
  http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=robert/dora-next-oecore

Andreas Müller (1):
  systemd-compat-units: run-postinsts fix script link

Andreas Oberritter (1):
  cogl-1.0: depend on virtual/mesa

Baogen Shang (2):
  libtiff: CVE-2013-4232
  libtiff: CVE-2013-4243

Bruce Ashfield (10):
  kernel: restore scripts in the sysroot
  linux-yocto/3.10: MinnowBoard support
  linux-yocto-3.10: bump to 3.10.17 and -rt11
  linux-yocto/3.10: haswell-wc and crystalforest support
  linux-yocto/3.8: add crystalforest bsp legacy block drivers
    configurations
  linux-yocto/3.10: common-pc: add missing dependencies for BRCMSMAC
  linux-yocto/3.10: fix qemuarm boot and spurious mips build warning
  linux-yocto/3.10: meta: ARM: OMAP3: Add USB PHY driver for
    Beagleboard
  linux-yocto-rt/3.10: fix ntp merge issue
  linux-yocto/3.10: meta: ARM: OMAP3: Add USB PHY driver for
    Beagleboard

Chen Qi (7):
  device_table-minimal.txt: change group of /dev/hda back to disk
  runqemu-extract-sdk: add --numeric-owner option to tar command
  extrausers.bbclass: avoid infinite loop
  bootlogd: create log file if not present
  license.bbclass: fix missing of license files on ubuntu build host
  sysvinit: use ALTERNATIVE to manage sulogin
  nfs-utils: explicitly rdepend on bash

Christopher Larson (1):
  base.bbclass: fix nondeterministic PACKAGECONFIG processing order

Chunrong Guo (1):
  mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for
    powerpc64

Darren Hart (2):
  wic: Force lba off for FAT16 partitions
  wic: Check for external modules

Gary Thomas (1):
  core-image-basic.bb: Allow user extensions

Hans Beckerus (1):
  initscripts: add missing dmesg.sh to run-level S

Hongxu Jia (1):
  debugedit: fix segment fault while file's bss offset have a large
    number

Jack Mitchell (1):
  crond: remove UID check in init script

Jackie Huang (2):
  midori: exclude from self-hosted for mips64
  busybox: fix sed auto insert newline testcase

Jason Wessel (2):
  syslinux.bbclass: Fix default serial port string
  grub-efi.bbclass: Fix startup.nsh to work on more EFI revs

Jeffrey C Honig (3):
  initscripts: insure checkroot.sh runs before anything writing to the
    file
  perl: perl-ptest.inc polutes package dependencies when ptest not
    enabled
  rootfs_*.bbclass: List which post-install scripts can not be run

Joao Henrique Ferreira de Freitas (1):
  grub-efi.bbclass: Fixes GRUB_IMAGE when using boot-directdisk class

Joe Slater (1):
  vala.bbclass: add dependency on vala

Jonathan Liu (4):
  qt4: add upstream QTBUG-31579 patch for QPainter regression
  qt4: add upstream QTBUG-34218/QTBUG-34234 misaligned selection patch
  eglibc_2.18.bb: accept make versions 4.0 and greater
  eglibc_2.17.bb: accept make versions 4.0 and greater

Khem Raj (2):
  pulseaudio: Fix build break on armeb
  libnl: Fix random segfaults due to memory corruption

Konrad Scherer (4):
  relocate_sdk.py: Allow script to work with Python 2.4 and 3.
  cracklib: cracklib-native should not depend on zlib
  pigz: Add pigz to buildtools tarball
  pixbufcache.bbclass: gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders depends on libz

Laurentiu Palcu (3):
  nativesdk-qt4-tools: create qt.conf file
  meta-toolchain-qt: put QT_CONF_PATH in environment script
  flex: fix m4 issue on target

Lei Liu (7):
  image-mklibs: Fix grep pattern when mklibs collects executables in
    rootfs
  mklibs: add dependency on dpkg-native
  base.bbclass: Fix incorrect setting of multilib
    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual_pkg
  package_rpm.bbclass: Replace -linux-gnun32 with -linux.* in RPM
    platform file
  syslinux: use cross toolchain to compile
  dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
  dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.

Lu Chong (3):
  dbus: no messages of status command print
  ppp: Add two structures in if_pppol2tp.h
  ppp: Fix compilation errors in Makefile

Mark Hatle (1):
  util-linux: Package readprofile into it's own package

Michaël Burtin (1):
  initramfs-framework: fix test that filter backup module files

Ming Liu (4):
  grub: add xz RDEPENDS
  kernel.bbclass: move bundle_initramfs after kernel_link_vmlinux
  gst-ffmpeg: fix CVE-2013-3674
  libtiff: fix CVE-2013-1960

Muhammad Shakeel (1):
  sysvinit-inittab: Fix getting tty device name from SERIAL_CONSOLES
    entries

Nicolas Dechesne (1):
  image-mklibs: ensure sysroot is correctly set when calling gcc

Otavio Salvador (1):
  lttng-modules: Update to 2.3.3 version

Paul Eggleton (3):
  classes/ptest: fix quoting
  zisofs-tools-native: add missing DEPENDS on zlib-native
  buildhistory_analysis: fix error when comparing image contents

Phil Blundell (2):
  binutils: Add gnu-config-native to DEPENDS
  boost: Add patch to avoid undefined references to
    boost::atomic::lockpool::get_lock_for()

Qiang Chen (6):
  nfs-utils: Stop rpc.statd correctly
  nfs-utils: nfsserver restart should kill and recreate nfsd kernel
    threads
  openssl: create package for openssl configuration file
  openssh: fix sshd status command error prompt
  nfs-utils: modify nfsserver init script indent
  irda-utils: restart irda daemon correctly

Richard Purdie (4):
  nativesdk: Fix pn check
  cross-canadian: Fix SHLIBSDIR when using multilib
  cross-canadian: Handle powerpc linux verses linux-gnuspe
  ethtool: Fix ptest compile

Ross Burton (6):
  xorg-lib-common: fix malloc0returnsnull usage
  pango: fix x11 DISTRO_FEATURE check
  cairo: add explicit dependency on zlib
  packagegroup-base: if zeroconf DISTRO_FEATURE enabled, add
    libnss-mdns
  weston-init: start weston on a new VT
  qt4-x11-free: depend on ICU

Roy Li (2):
  pseudo: fix library path in FILES_${PN}
  libcap: fix CAP_LAST_CAP

Saul Wold (5):
  busybox: Add depmod (adds 2240 bytes)
  kmod: Add patch to fix seperate build dir of ptest
  mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
  sysvinit: unmount the psplash lazyily
  image_types: newer btrfs.mkfs needs an empty file to build the disk
    in

Seth Bollinger (1):
  ncurses-terminfo: Remove bashism from basic terminfo installation

Steffen Sledz (1):
  gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script

Søren Holm (1):
  e2fsprogs: Escape filenames in populate-extfs.sh

Ting Liu (2):
  kmod-native: use bswap to work on older Linux hosts
  perf: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for
    powerpc64

Tom Zanussi (16):
  wic: check for build artifacts
  wic: check passed-in build artifact directories
  wic: Check for the existence/correctness of build artifacts
  wic: Initialize return values in find_artifacts()
  wic: add pseudo to the populate-extfs step
  wic: Remove dependency on rt_util module
  wic: eliminate module checks
  wic: Remove dependency on rpmmisc
  wic: Remove dependency on myurlgrab module
  wic: remove rpm warning code from BackendPlugin
  wic: Remove rpm and grabber dependencies from BaseImageCreator
  wic: Remove rpmmisc call from livecd
  wic: Remove binary dependencies
  wic: Make find_binary_path() more user-friendly
  wic: Update and generalize pseudo setup for rootfs generation
  wic: Remove selinux_check()

Wenzong Fan (2):
  perf: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for mips64
  udev: remove extra -dev/-dbg packages

Xufeng Zhang (1):
  kernel.bbclass: Delay rm_work to run after do_bundle_initramfs

 meta/classes/base.bbclass                          |    8 +-
 meta/classes/cross-canadian.bbclass                |   36 +++
 meta/classes/extrausers.bbclass                    |    4 +
 meta/classes/grub-efi.bbclass                      |    3 +-
 meta/classes/image-mklibs.bbclass                  |    3 +-
 meta/classes/image_types.bbclass                   |    1 +
 meta/classes/kernel.bbclass                        |   13 +-
 meta/classes/license.bbclass                       |    4 +-
 meta/classes/nativesdk.bbclass                     |    2 +-
 meta/classes/package_rpm.bbclass                   |    6 +-
 meta/classes/pixbufcache.bbclass                   |    2 +-
 meta/classes/ptest.bbclass                         |    2 +-
 meta/classes/rootfs_deb.bbclass                    |    5 +-
 meta/classes/rootfs_ipk.bbclass                    |    5 +-
 meta/classes/rootfs_rpm.bbclass                    |    5 +-
 meta/classes/syslinux.bbclass                      |    2 +-
 meta/classes/vala.bbclass                          |    9 +-
 meta/files/device_table-minimal.txt                |    4 +-
 meta/lib/oe/buildhistory_analysis.py               |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-bsp/grub/grub_2.00.bb                 |    2 +-
 .../irda-utils/irda-utils-0.9.18/init              |   38 +--
 .../nfs-utils/nfs-utils/nfsserver                  |   39 +--
 .../nfs-utils/nfs-utils_1.2.8.bb                   |    2 +-
 .../openssh/openssh-6.2p2/init                     |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl.inc      |   12 +-
 ...1-ppp-Add-two-structures-in-if_pppol2tp.h.patch |   60 +++++
 ...01-ppp-Fix-compilation-errors-in-Makefile.patch |   75 ++++++
 meta/recipes-connectivity/ppp/ppp_2.4.5.bb         |    5 +-
 ...sybox-sed-fix-sed-clusternewline-testcase.patch |  262 ++++++++++++++++++++
 meta/recipes-core/busybox/busybox-1.21.1/defconfig |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/busybox/busybox_1.21.1.bb        |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-core/dbus/dbus-1.6.10/dbus-1.init     |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-2.17/make-4.patch  |   31 +++
 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-2.18/make-4.patch  |   31 +++
 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.17.bb            |    1 +
 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.18.bb            |    1 +
 .../initrdscripts/initramfs-framework/init         |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/initscripts/initscripts_1.0.bb   |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-core/meta/buildtools-tarball.bb       |    1 +
 meta/recipes-core/ncurses/ncurses.inc              |    2 +-
 .../packagegroups/packagegroup-base.bb             |    1 +
 .../packagegroups/packagegroup-self-hosted.bb      |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-core/systemd/systemd-compat-units.bb  |    8 +-
 .../systemd-compat-units/run-postinsts.service     |    4 +-
 .../sysvinit/sysvinit-inittab_2.88dsf.bb           |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit/bootlogd.init  |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit/rc             |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit_2.88dsf.bb     |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-core/udev/udev.inc                    |   16 +-
 meta/recipes-core/util-linux/util-linux.inc        |    3 +
 .../binutils/binutils-cross-canadian.inc           |    2 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils.inc        |    2 +-
 .../dpkg/dpkg/glibc2.5-sync_file_range.patch       |   86 +++++++
 .../dpkg/dpkg/no-vla-warning.patch                 |   24 ++
 meta/recipes-devtools/dpkg/dpkg_1.17.1.bb          |    2 +
 .../e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs-1.42.8/populate-extfs.sh   |   20 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/flex/flex.inc                |    5 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-cross-canadian.inc   |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/gdb/gdb-7.6.inc              |    2 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/gdb/gdb-cross-canadian.inc   |    1 +
 .../gdb-fix-cygwin-check-in-configure-script.patch |   38 +++
 .../mklibs/mklibs-native_0.1.38.bb                 |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/opkg/opkg.inc                |    2 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/perl/perl-ptest.inc          |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo.inc            |    7 +-
 ...debugedit-valid-file-to-fix-segment-fault.patch |   67 +++++
 meta/recipes-devtools/rpm/rpm_5.4.9.bb             |    1 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/syslinux/syslinux_6.01.bb    |    2 +-
 .../zisofs-tools/zisofs-tools-native_1.0.8.bb      |    2 +
 meta/recipes-extended/cracklib/cracklib_2.9.0.bb   |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/cronie/cronie/crond.init     |    8 -
 meta/recipes-extended/ethtool/ethtool_3.10.bb      |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/images/core-image-basic.bb   |    1 +
 meta/recipes-extended/mdadm/mdadm_3.2.6.bb         |    7 +
 meta/recipes-extended/pigz/pigz_2.3.bb             |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/cairo/cairo.inc              |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/cogl/cogl-1.0.inc            |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/pango/pango.inc              |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston-init.bb       |    2 +
 meta/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston-init/init     |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-lib/xorg-lib-common.inc |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/kmod/kmod-native_git.bb        |    1 +
 meta/recipes-kernel/kmod/kmod.inc                  |    1 +
 ...alling-bswap_-instead-of-htobe-and-be-toh.patch |   39 +++
 .../kmod/kmod/fix-seperatebuilddir.patch           |   34 +++
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-rt_3.10.bb   |    8 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-rt_3.8.bb    |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-tiny_3.10.bb |    7 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-tiny_3.8.bb  |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.10.bb      |   18 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.8.bb       |    2 +-
 ...lttng-modules_git.bb => lttng-modules_2.3.3.bb} |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/perf/perf.bb                   |    7 +
 .../gst-ffmpeg-CVE-2013-3674.patch                 |   26 ++
 .../gstreamer/gst-ffmpeg_0.10.13.bb                |    3 +-
 .../libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-1960.patch      |  151 +++++++++++
 .../libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-4232.patch      |   15 ++
 .../libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-4243.patch      |   40 +++
 meta/recipes-multimedia/libtiff/tiff_4.0.3.bb      |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio.inc  |    3 +-
 meta/recipes-qt/meta/meta-toolchain-qt.inc         |    1 +
 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/nativesdk-qt4-tools.inc        |    6 +
 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-4.8.5.inc                  |    2 +
 ...Pixel.y-is-also-initalized-to-1-when-nece.patch |   48 ++++
 ...ned-selection-region-with-text-when-cente.patch |   75 ++++++
 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-x11-free.inc               |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4.inc                        |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-support/boost/boost_1.54.0.bb         |    1 +
 .../files/boost-1.54.0-thread-link_atomic.patch    |   59 +++++
 meta/recipes-support/libcap/libcap.inc             |    3 +-
 .../libcap/libcap/fix-CAP_LAST_CAP.patch           |   39 +++
 ...free-caused-by-freeing-link-af_data-in-rt.patch |   41 +++
 meta/recipes-support/libnl/libnl_3.2.22.bb         |    4 +-
 scripts/lib/image/engine.py                        |    2 +
 scripts/lib/mic/conf.py                            |    4 -
 scripts/lib/mic/creator.py                         |    4 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/imager/baseimager.py               |    4 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/imager/livecd.py                   |    4 +-
 .../lib/mic/kickstart/custom_commands/partition.py |   21 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/pluginbase.py                      |    5 -
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/direct_plugin.py    |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/fs_plugin.py        |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/livecd_plugin.py    |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/liveusb_plugin.py   |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/loop_plugin.py      |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/plugins/imager/raw_plugin.py       |    2 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/utils/fs_related.py                |    5 +-
 scripts/lib/mic/utils/misc.py                      |    2 -
 scripts/lib/mic/utils/partitionedfs.py             |   14 +-
 scripts/relocate_sdk.py                            |   42 ++--
 scripts/runqemu-extract-sdk                        |    6 +-
 scripts/wic                                        |   42 ++++
 132 files changed, 1662 insertions(+), 218 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/ppp/ppp-2.4.5/0001-ppp-Add-two-structures-in-if_pppol2tp.h.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/ppp/ppp-2.4.5/0001-ppp-Fix-compilation-errors-in-Makefile.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-core/busybox/busybox-1.21.1/busybox-sed-fix-sed-clusternewline-testcase.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-2.17/make-4.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-2.18/make-4.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/dpkg/dpkg/glibc2.5-sync_file_range.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/dpkg/dpkg/no-vla-warning.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/gdb/gdb/gdb-fix-cygwin-check-in-configure-script.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/rpm/rpm/debugedit-valid-file-to-fix-segment-fault.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-kernel/kmod/kmod/Change-to-calling-bswap_-instead-of-htobe-and-be-toh.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-kernel/kmod/kmod/fix-seperatebuilddir.patch
 rename meta/recipes-kernel/lttng/{lttng-modules_git.bb => lttng-modules_2.3.3.bb} (93%)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.13/gst-ffmpeg-CVE-2013-3674.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-multimedia/libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-1960.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-multimedia/libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-4232.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-multimedia/libtiff/files/libtiff-CVE-2013-4243.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-4.8.5/0024-Ensure-lastPixel.y-is-also-initalized-to-1-when-nece.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-4.8.5/0025-Fix-misaligned-selection-region-with-text-when-cente.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/boost/files/boost-1.54.0-thread-link_atomic.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/libcap/libcap/fix-CAP_LAST_CAP.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/libnl/libnl/0001-fix-double-free-caused-by-freeing-link-af_data-in-rt.patch
Richard Purdie - Dec. 11, 2013, 2:26 p.m.
Hi Robert,

Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
master for :(

You also do need to drop the "kernel: restore scripts in the sysroot"
patch since it was reverted in master and is not a correct fix for
anything.

Cheers,

Richard

On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 04:21 -0500, Robert Yang wrote:
> * V2:
>   + Create the PULL based on oe-core
>   + Remove the 2 patches after more discussions with the submitter:
>     - native-python: bad interpreter error message
>     - Fix conflict between procps and base-files
> 
> * V1 (Initial version)
>   + Main changes:
>     - Wic fixes
>     - Update the kernel to 3.10.17
>     - CVE fixes
>     - Other Bug fixes
> 
> // Robert
> 
> The following changes since commit c303f5ecf7cda1c3b8bb776a6800946c0487cd93:
> 
>   Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH" (2013-12-03 12:55:47 +0000)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore
>   http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=robert/dora-next-oecore
Richard Purdie - Dec. 11, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 14:26 +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> 
> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
> master for :(

Running "git cherry master contrib/robert/dora-next master -v | grep ^\+"
gives a list of commits in dora-next but not in master and these are the
ones we need to look more closely at:

+ d72b558cd968db9bd0fa601ae1365cef06a51369 poky.ent, documentation: Updates for building 1.5.1 release.
+ 854c136d485975e5f697e373aa0cc063fee7faca tools/mega-manual.sed: Changed 1.5 to 1.5.1
+ 1ba659469c678a10e8c3a7f337f62c1e93898ce1 dev-manual: Updates to Toaster section about examing data
+ 803300cc126ab5581454d0dfb153d5c11998f5bc dev-manual: A few tweaks to Ch2 of dev-manual
+ e3e0d40704473e752d93de79cfb04a979c3073bb dev-manual: Small number of tweaks to ch 3, development manual.
+ 5de0010afff5c861da1c84f45fa9791dd5721ec5 dev-manual: Reworded sentence for meta-intel setup
+ 184166fa7a5e1beb51660258b1d19dd4daa85996 dev-manual: Fixed broken structure.
+ fa191d48825d97e324e57e628a0ce2d720c2e06d dev-manual: Rough draft of wic section.
+ b0c4c855a0d5d4d2efcdf4da4b06e943be310887 dev-manual: More work on the new wic section.
+ acd37849336938faad2d62a0c0edf30a8be3fcda dev-manual: Complete first draft of the new wic section.
+ e9d0f1d211940e60bb357a755faeb95f47cf6729 dev-manual: Changed "Tasks" term into "Package Groups" term.
+ 6fc8adf98a5af48001adff3ed6deb3fdb96e0486 dev-manual: Added "Task" term.

All docs so ok.

+ 2238d4a63f55721aad4557f862bd6c86a3e2c904 Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH"

Also intended for dora, ok.

+ 887cdec2b889d1ecb81f0fcc1aa00204fbc7108e pigz: Add pigz to buildtools tarball

Confirmed as in master, patch is against slightly different version so ok.

That leaves the following we need to investigate:

+ 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
+ cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
+ d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
+ 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
+ bfd8feec0a25f61bf1f722dc8719e8194e284f52 libtiff: fix CVE-2013-1960
+ 2615979d05e24c3bf05e33a67bb7aa21eab9f011 nfs-utils: explicitly rdepend on bash
+ 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
+ c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.

We need to know if these are in master, if not why not and if the issue
is specific to dora.

Cheers,

Richard
Saul Wold - Dec. 11, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
On 12/11/2013 06:26 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
> master for :(
>
I know there were a few explicit "for dora" only patches that do not 
match in master since master moved forward in version.

Sau!

> You also do need to drop the "kernel: restore scripts in the sysroot"
> patch since it was reverted in master and is not a correct fix for
> anything.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
> On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 04:21 -0500, Robert Yang wrote:
>> * V2:
>>    + Create the PULL based on oe-core
>>    + Remove the 2 patches after more discussions with the submitter:
>>      - native-python: bad interpreter error message
>>      - Fix conflict between procps and base-files
>>
>> * V1 (Initial version)
>>    + Main changes:
>>      - Wic fixes
>>      - Update the kernel to 3.10.17
>>      - CVE fixes
>>      - Other Bug fixes
>>
>> // Robert
>>
>> The following changes since commit c303f5ecf7cda1c3b8bb776a6800946c0487cd93:
>>
>>    Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH" (2013-12-03 12:55:47 +0000)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore
>>    http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=robert/dora-next-oecore
>
>
Mark Hatle - Dec. 11, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
On 12/11/13, 8:38 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 14:26 +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
>> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
>> master for :(
>
> Running "git cherry master contrib/robert/dora-next master -v | grep ^\+"
> gives a list of commits in dora-next but not in master and these are the
> ones we need to look more closely at:
>
> + d72b558cd968db9bd0fa601ae1365cef06a51369 poky.ent, documentation: Updates for building 1.5.1 release.
> + 854c136d485975e5f697e373aa0cc063fee7faca tools/mega-manual.sed: Changed 1.5 to 1.5.1
> + 1ba659469c678a10e8c3a7f337f62c1e93898ce1 dev-manual: Updates to Toaster section about examing data
> + 803300cc126ab5581454d0dfb153d5c11998f5bc dev-manual: A few tweaks to Ch2 of dev-manual
> + e3e0d40704473e752d93de79cfb04a979c3073bb dev-manual: Small number of tweaks to ch 3, development manual.
> + 5de0010afff5c861da1c84f45fa9791dd5721ec5 dev-manual: Reworded sentence for meta-intel setup
> + 184166fa7a5e1beb51660258b1d19dd4daa85996 dev-manual: Fixed broken structure.
> + fa191d48825d97e324e57e628a0ce2d720c2e06d dev-manual: Rough draft of wic section.
> + b0c4c855a0d5d4d2efcdf4da4b06e943be310887 dev-manual: More work on the new wic section.
> + acd37849336938faad2d62a0c0edf30a8be3fcda dev-manual: Complete first draft of the new wic section.
> + e9d0f1d211940e60bb357a755faeb95f47cf6729 dev-manual: Changed "Tasks" term into "Package Groups" term.
> + 6fc8adf98a5af48001adff3ed6deb3fdb96e0486 dev-manual: Added "Task" term.
>
> All docs so ok.
>
> + 2238d4a63f55721aad4557f862bd6c86a3e2c904 Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH"
>
> Also intended for dora, ok.
>
> + 887cdec2b889d1ecb81f0fcc1aa00204fbc7108e pigz: Add pigz to buildtools tarball
>
> Confirmed as in master, patch is against slightly different version so ok.
>
> That leaves the following we need to investigate:
>
> + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
> + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
> + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
> + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
> + bfd8feec0a25f61bf1f722dc8719e8194e284f52 libtiff: fix CVE-2013-1960

Above has a slightly different version in master: 
9db7a897d216a8293152c1a3b96c72b699d469c7

Patches submitted were for master and for dora.. so it should be correct.

> + 2615979d05e24c3bf05e33a67bb7aa21eab9f011 nfs-utils: explicitly rdepend on bash
> + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
> + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>
> We need to know if these are in master, if not why not and if the issue
> is specific to dora.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Openembedded-core mailing list
> Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
> http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core
>
Robert Yang - Dec. 12, 2013, 6:49 a.m.
On 12/11/2013 10:38 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 14:26 +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
>> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
>> master for :(
>
> Running "git cherry master contrib/robert/dora-next master -v | grep ^\+"
> gives a list of commits in dora-next but not in master and these are the
> ones we need to look more closely at:
>
> + d72b558cd968db9bd0fa601ae1365cef06a51369 poky.ent, documentation: Updates for building 1.5.1 release.
> + 854c136d485975e5f697e373aa0cc063fee7faca tools/mega-manual.sed: Changed 1.5 to 1.5.1
> + 1ba659469c678a10e8c3a7f337f62c1e93898ce1 dev-manual: Updates to Toaster section about examing data
> + 803300cc126ab5581454d0dfb153d5c11998f5bc dev-manual: A few tweaks to Ch2 of dev-manual
> + e3e0d40704473e752d93de79cfb04a979c3073bb dev-manual: Small number of tweaks to ch 3, development manual.
> + 5de0010afff5c861da1c84f45fa9791dd5721ec5 dev-manual: Reworded sentence for meta-intel setup
> + 184166fa7a5e1beb51660258b1d19dd4daa85996 dev-manual: Fixed broken structure.
> + fa191d48825d97e324e57e628a0ce2d720c2e06d dev-manual: Rough draft of wic section.
> + b0c4c855a0d5d4d2efcdf4da4b06e943be310887 dev-manual: More work on the new wic section.
> + acd37849336938faad2d62a0c0edf30a8be3fcda dev-manual: Complete first draft of the new wic section.
> + e9d0f1d211940e60bb357a755faeb95f47cf6729 dev-manual: Changed "Tasks" term into "Package Groups" term.
> + 6fc8adf98a5af48001adff3ed6deb3fdb96e0486 dev-manual: Added "Task" term.
>
> All docs so ok.
>
> + 2238d4a63f55721aad4557f862bd6c86a3e2c904 Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH"
>
> Also intended for dora, ok.
>
> + 887cdec2b889d1ecb81f0fcc1aa00204fbc7108e pigz: Add pigz to buildtools tarball
>
> Confirmed as in master, patch is against slightly different version so ok.
>

Hi RP,

Please see my comments inline ...


> That leaves the following we need to investigate:
>
> + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check

 From OE-Core master rev: d62882794890eeee8e8d5c9ba4837ec77a58d787

> + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64

 From OE-Core master rev: d3caab6eb03264b4f4d744f914598022299011ba

> + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile

 From OE-Core master rev: 5dd8653fdcda5e0e8b4f3c37a46f357bc97ec66c

> + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script

This one is sent by Steffen, for dora only.

> + bfd8feec0a25f61bf1f722dc8719e8194e284f52 libtiff: fix CVE-2013-1960

There is a similar fix on master, but they are different, it is sent by Mark
for dora.

> + 2615979d05e24c3bf05e33a67bb7aa21eab9f011 nfs-utils: explicitly rdepend on bash

There is a similar fix on master, but they are different, it is sent by Mark
for dora.

> + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
> + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>

They are sent by Mark for dora only.

// Robert

> We need to know if these are in master, if not why not and if the issue
> is specific to dora.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
>
>
>
Robert Yang - Dec. 12, 2013, 6:51 a.m.
On 12/11/2013 10:26 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
> master for :(
>
> You also do need to drop the "kernel: restore scripts in the sysroot"
> patch since it was reverted in master and is not a correct fix for
> anything.
>

Thanks, I've dropped it and started new builds on the local autobuilder,
it will be finished in a while.

// Robert

> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
> On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 04:21 -0500, Robert Yang wrote:
>> * V2:
>>    + Create the PULL based on oe-core
>>    + Remove the 2 patches after more discussions with the submitter:
>>      - native-python: bad interpreter error message
>>      - Fix conflict between procps and base-files
>>
>> * V1 (Initial version)
>>    + Main changes:
>>      - Wic fixes
>>      - Update the kernel to 3.10.17
>>      - CVE fixes
>>      - Other Bug fixes
>>
>> // Robert
>>
>> The following changes since commit c303f5ecf7cda1c3b8bb776a6800946c0487cd93:
>>
>>    Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH" (2013-12-03 12:55:47 +0000)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore
>>    http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=robert/dora-next-oecore
>
>
>
>
Robert Yang - Dec. 12, 2013, 9:01 a.m.
On 12/12/2013 02:51 PM, Robert Yang wrote:
>
>
> On 12/11/2013 10:26 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> Can you confirm that all these patches have an equivalent change in
>> master already? I can see some which I can't find equivalent changes in
>> master for :(
>>
>> You also do need to drop the "kernel: restore scripts in the sysroot"
>> patch since it was reverted in master and is not a correct fix for
>> anything.
>>
>
> Thanks, I've dropped it and started new builds on the local autobuilder,
> it will be finished in a while.
>

The local autobuilder shows everything is OK after drop this patch.

// Robert

> // Robert
>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 04:21 -0500, Robert Yang wrote:
>>> * V2:
>>>    + Create the PULL based on oe-core
>>>    + Remove the 2 patches after more discussions with the submitter:
>>>      - native-python: bad interpreter error message
>>>      - Fix conflict between procps and base-files
>>>
>>> * V1 (Initial version)
>>>    + Main changes:
>>>      - Wic fixes
>>>      - Update the kernel to 3.10.17
>>>      - CVE fixes
>>>      - Other Bug fixes
>>>
>>> // Robert
>>>
>>> The following changes since commit c303f5ecf7cda1c3b8bb776a6800946c0487cd93:
>>>
>>>    Revert "utils.bbclass: Fix override ordering for FILESPATH" (2013-12-03
>>> 12:55:47 +0000)
>>>
>>> are available in the git repository at:
>>>
>>>    git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib robert/dora-next-oecore
>>>    http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=robert/dora-next-oecore
>>
>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Openembedded-core mailing list
> Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
> http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core
>
>
Richard Purdie - Dec. 12, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
> > That leaves the following we need to investigate:
> >
> > + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
> 
>  From OE-Core master rev: d62882794890eeee8e8d5c9ba4837ec77a58d787
> 
> > + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
> 
>  From OE-Core master rev: d3caab6eb03264b4f4d744f914598022299011ba
> 
> > + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
> 
>  From OE-Core master rev: 5dd8653fdcda5e0e8b4f3c37a46f357bc97ec66c

Thanks, these are all fine.

> > + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
> 
> This one is sent by Steffen, for dora only.

I took a closer look at this. Whilst the version of gdb in master is
different, the issue still exists. I've ported the patch to master and
merged it there. We can now backport it.

Please don't take anything into dora until we have something equivalent
in master.

> > + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
> > + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
> 
> They are sent by Mark for dora only.

These were sent as an RFC for compliance purposes. They're not in
master, they can't go into dora. I've dropped these.

Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
for yet.

Cheers,

Richard
Steve Sakoman - Dec. 12, 2013, 11:43 p.m.
For those of us who use wifi with connman, this patch would be nice to
include too since wifi is broken without it:

wpa-supplicant: enable CONFIG_CTRL_IFACE_DBUS_NEW

I submitted it in early November.

Steve



On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
>> > That leaves the following we need to investigate:
>> >
>> > + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
>>
>>  From OE-Core master rev: d62882794890eeee8e8d5c9ba4837ec77a58d787
>>
>> > + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
>>
>>  From OE-Core master rev: d3caab6eb03264b4f4d744f914598022299011ba
>>
>> > + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
>>
>>  From OE-Core master rev: 5dd8653fdcda5e0e8b4f3c37a46f357bc97ec66c
>
> Thanks, these are all fine.
>
>> > + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
>>
>> This one is sent by Steffen, for dora only.
>
> I took a closer look at this. Whilst the version of gdb in master is
> different, the issue still exists. I've ported the patch to master and
> merged it there. We can now backport it.
>
> Please don't take anything into dora until we have something equivalent
> in master.
>
>> > + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>> > + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>>
>> They are sent by Mark for dora only.
>
> These were sent as an RFC for compliance purposes. They're not in
> master, they can't go into dora. I've dropped these.
>
> Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
> dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
> qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
> for yet.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
> _______________________________________________
> Openembedded-core mailing list
> Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
> http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core
Robert Yang - Dec. 13, 2013, 2 a.m.
On 12/13/2013 07:34 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
>>> That leaves the following we need to investigate:
>>>
>>> + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
>>
>>   From OE-Core master rev: d62882794890eeee8e8d5c9ba4837ec77a58d787
>>
>>> + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
>>
>>   From OE-Core master rev: d3caab6eb03264b4f4d744f914598022299011ba
>>
>>> + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
>>
>>   From OE-Core master rev: 5dd8653fdcda5e0e8b4f3c37a46f357bc97ec66c
>
> Thanks, these are all fine.
>
>>> + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
>>
>> This one is sent by Steffen, for dora only.
>
> I took a closer look at this. Whilst the version of gdb in master is
> different, the issue still exists. I've ported the patch to master and
> merged it there. We can now backport it.
>
> Please don't take anything into dora until we have something equivalent
> in master.
>

OK, thank you very much.

// Robert

>>> + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>>> + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>>
>> They are sent by Mark for dora only.
>
> These were sent as an RFC for compliance purposes. They're not in
> master, they can't go into dora. I've dropped these.
>
> Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
> dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
> qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
> for yet.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
>
>
Robert Yang - Dec. 13, 2013, 2:02 a.m.
On 12/13/2013 07:43 AM, Steve Sakoman wrote:
> For those of us who use wifi with connman, this patch would be nice to
> include too since wifi is broken without it:
>
> wpa-supplicant: enable CONFIG_CTRL_IFACE_DBUS_NEW
>

Sorry, I missed it, will take it for next merge.

// Robert

> I submitted it in early November.
>
> Steve
>
>
>
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Richard Purdie
> <richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
>>>> That leaves the following we need to investigate:
>>>>
>>>> + 20c0a87c19cf51bcd849fb4de91421cae0f97ae4 mdadm: Disable the RUN_DIR check
>>>
>>>   From OE-Core master rev: d62882794890eeee8e8d5c9ba4837ec77a58d787
>>>
>>>> + cc225f0e74865623714461cd38bec3b6557c6df7 mdadm: flag __SANE_USERSPACE_TYPES__ to include int-ll64.h for powerpc64
>>>
>>>   From OE-Core master rev: d3caab6eb03264b4f4d744f914598022299011ba
>>>
>>>> + d912ce035beb0da28d83719920a2cebfda8b3073 ethtool: Fix ptest compile
>>>
>>>   From OE-Core master rev: 5dd8653fdcda5e0e8b4f3c37a46f357bc97ec66c
>>
>> Thanks, these are all fine.
>>
>>>> + 1cff575511f32935a69ec1c9ef966311ad409e2f gdb-7.6: fix cygwin check in configure script
>>>
>>> This one is sent by Steffen, for dora only.
>>
>> I took a closer look at this. Whilst the version of gdb in master is
>> different, the issue still exists. I've ported the patch to master and
>> merged it there. We can now backport it.
>>
>> Please don't take anything into dora until we have something equivalent
>> in master.
>>
>>>> + 5a13d607954fb2099a82c5f1f4135be6cb6ca4d3 dpkg: Fix a build error for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>>>> + c37ab9c220b8f1d2045b1aaf9cd03c1f9a899390 dpkg: Fix a link problem for dpkg-native on CentOS 5.8.
>>>
>>> They are sent by Mark for dora only.
>>
>> These were sent as an RFC for compliance purposes. They're not in
>> master, they can't go into dora. I've dropped these.
>>
>> Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
>> dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
>> qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
>> for yet.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Openembedded-core mailing list
>> Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
>> http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core
>
>
Robert Yang - Dec. 13, 2013, 6:08 a.m.
On 12/13/2013 07:34 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
>
> Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
> dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
> qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
> for yet.
>

Hi RP,

For the failure of lttng-modules, it seemed the auto builder didn't take
the patches that I had sent to poky@yoctoproject.org:

[poky] [PATCH 2/3] [dora] meta-yocto-bsp: update SRCREVs for 3.10.17 and 
beagleboard fixes

Would you please help to merge it (them) ?

The branch robert/dora-next-oecore only contains the patches for oe-core,
while the robert/dora-next contains patches for bitbake, oe-core and
meta-yoctoX, I'm sorry that I didn't explain this clearly.

// Robert

> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
>
>
Richard Purdie - Dec. 13, 2013, 9:26 a.m.
On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 14:08 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
> 
> On 12/13/2013 07:34 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> > On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 14:49 +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
> >
> > Other than the patches I've mentioned, things should be merged in the
> > dora branch. We've found some build issues. I've pushed a fix for the
> > qt3 one, we also have one with lttng-modules which we don't have a fix
> > for yet.
> >
> 
> Hi RP,
> 
> For the failure of lttng-modules, it seemed the auto builder didn't take
> the patches that I had sent to poky@yoctoproject.org:
> 
> [poky] [PATCH 2/3] [dora] meta-yocto-bsp: update SRCREVs for 3.10.17 and 
> beagleboard fixes
> 
> Would you please help to merge it (them) ?
> 
> The branch robert/dora-next-oecore only contains the patches for oe-core,
> while the robert/dora-next contains patches for bitbake, oe-core and
> meta-yoctoX, I'm sorry that I didn't explain this clearly.

Sorry I missed the meta-yocto changes. I've merged these now.

Cheers,

Richard