Patchwork [0/1] runqemu fix for bug #5617

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Scott Garman
Date Dec. 5, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1386279548.git.scott.a.garman@intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/62929/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix

Comments

Scott Garman - Dec. 5, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've submitted a patch, let's see if I can get
this process right the first time. ;)

This is a fix for Yocto bug #5617. Ross Burton wasn't a fan of the image
filename whitelist, and I have to agree - it's not very maintainable. So
when we have to guess the image filename, instead just pick the most
recently modified imgage filename that conforms to our typical naming
conventions, *image*machine.fstype

Scott

The following changes since commit 300760193c6bcfd20f1d4908f912bebd53e86281:

  tcl: fix tclConfig.sh to point to the correct private headers (2013-12-05 16:48:17 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix

Scott Garman (1):
  runqemu: remove core-image-* whitelist

 scripts/runqemu | 17 +++++------------
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
Scott Garman - Dec. 18, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
Ping reminder on this patch.

Scott

On 12/05/2013 01:57 PM, Scott Garman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's been a while since I've submitted a patch, let's see if I can get
> this process right the first time. ;)
>
> This is a fix for Yocto bug #5617. Ross Burton wasn't a fan of the image
> filename whitelist, and I have to agree - it's not very maintainable. So
> when we have to guess the image filename, instead just pick the most
> recently modified imgage filename that conforms to our typical naming
> conventions, *image*machine.fstype
>
> Scott
>
> The following changes since commit 300760193c6bcfd20f1d4908f912bebd53e86281:
>
>    tcl: fix tclConfig.sh to point to the correct private headers (2013-12-05 16:48:17 +0000)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix
>    http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix
>
> Scott Garman (1):
>    runqemu: remove core-image-* whitelist
>
>   scripts/runqemu | 17 +++++------------
>   1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
>
Saul Wold - Dec. 18, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
On 12/18/2013 09:36 AM, Scott Garman wrote:
> Ping reminder on this patch.
>

I believe it was merged last week, did you update master?

Sau!

> Scott
>
> On 12/05/2013 01:57 PM, Scott Garman wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It's been a while since I've submitted a patch, let's see if I can get
>> this process right the first time. ;)
>>
>> This is a fix for Yocto bug #5617. Ross Burton wasn't a fan of the image
>> filename whitelist, and I have to agree - it's not very maintainable. So
>> when we have to guess the image filename, instead just pick the most
>> recently modified imgage filename that conforms to our typical naming
>> conventions, *image*machine.fstype
>>
>> Scott
>>
>> The following changes since commit
>> 300760193c6bcfd20f1d4908f912bebd53e86281:
>>
>>    tcl: fix tclConfig.sh to point to the correct private headers
>> (2013-12-05 16:48:17 +0000)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib
>> sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix
>>
>> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/runqemu-imgfn-fix
>>
>>
>> Scott Garman (1):
>>    runqemu: remove core-image-* whitelist
>>
>>   scripts/runqemu | 17 +++++------------
>>   1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
>>
>
>
Scott Garman - Dec. 18, 2013, 6:34 p.m.
On 12/18/2013 09:42 AM, Saul Wold wrote:
> On 12/18/2013 09:36 AM, Scott Garman wrote:
>> Ping reminder on this patch.
>>
>
> I believe it was merged last week, did you update master?

Doh, sorry - I should have checked first. Thanks!

I'll mark the bug as fixed.

Scott