Patchwork [0/1] Migrate lua from meta-oe

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Kang Kai
Date Oct. 23, 2013, 7:18 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1382512567.git.kai.kang@windriver.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/60393/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib kangkai/lua

Comments

Kang Kai - Oct. 23, 2013, 7:18 a.m.
The following changes since commit ffb440c37c3491fa5d9a1408341f7c15eacdc9ce:

  midori: exclude from self-hosted for mips64 (2013-10-23 07:18:54 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib kangkai/lua
  http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=kangkai/lua

Kai Kang (1):
  lua: add lua recipe

 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc               | 11 +++++
 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch | 13 ++++++
 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb             | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 73 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb
Saul Wold - Oct. 23, 2013, 10:29 a.m.
On 10/23/2013 12:18 AM, Kai Kang wrote:
> The following changes since commit ffb440c37c3491fa5d9a1408341f7c15eacdc9ce:
>
>    midori: exclude from self-hosted for mips64 (2013-10-23 07:18:54 +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib kangkai/lua
>    http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=kangkai/lua
>
> Kai Kang (1):
>    lua: add lua recipe
>
Why?

You talk about the migration, but git no indication of why this should 
be moved into OE-Core, this was discussed recently (Late July, Early 
August) when Randy MacLeod proposed it and it was rejected then.

Sau!

>   meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc               | 11 +++++
>   meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch | 13 ++++++
>   meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb             | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++
>   3 files changed, 73 insertions(+)
>   create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc
>   create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch
>   create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb
>
Kang Kai - Oct. 24, 2013, 1:40 a.m.
On 2013?10?23? 18:29, Saul Wold wrote:
> On 10/23/2013 12:18 AM, Kai Kang wrote:
>> The following changes since commit 
>> ffb440c37c3491fa5d9a1408341f7c15eacdc9ce:
>>
>> midori: exclude from self-hosted for mips64 (2013-10-23 07:18:54 +0100)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>> git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib kangkai/lua
>> http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=kangkai/lua
>>
>> Kai Kang (1):
>> lua: add lua recipe
>>
> Why?
>
> You talk about the migration, but git no indication of why this should 
> be moved into OE-Core, this was discussed recently (Late July, Early 
> August) when Randy MacLeod proposed it and it was rejected then.

I searched the maillist, and found nothing about lua. So I sent the recipe.
Sorry for the noise.

Kai
>
> Sau!
>
>> meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc | 11 +++++
>> meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch | 13 ++++++
>> meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++
>> 3 files changed, 73 insertions(+)
>> create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/lua.pc
>> create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua/uclibc-pthread.patch
>> create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/lua/lua_5.2.2.bb
>>
>
>