Patchwork [0/1] linux-yocto/3.10: M4 fixes

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Bruce Ashfield
Date Aug. 28, 2013, 8:12 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1377720350.git.bruce.ashfield@windriver.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/56841/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib zedd/kernel

Comments

Bruce Ashfield - Aug. 28, 2013, 8:12 p.m.
Richard/Saul,

Here's an update of the linux-yocto-3.10 SRCREVs for the dropbear
ssh issue, and a config change to restore existing behaviour.

Credit goes to TomZ for tracking down the root cause. We'll continue to
dig at this more and see what the permanent fix will be .. and whether or
not this needs to be fixed upstream.

Cheers,

Bruce

The following changes since commit 2051e4dff4384e1b618a050aeebf72a76cadab4b:

  midori: use BPN instead of PN (2013-08-28 09:31:10 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib zedd/kernel
  http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=zedd/kernel

Bruce Ashfield (1):
  linux-yocto/3.10: fix ssh login and restore CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE

 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-rt_3.10.bb   |    6 +++---
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-tiny_3.10.bb |    4 ++--
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.10.bb      |   16 ++++++++--------
 3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
Tom Zanussi - Aug. 28, 2013, 8:19 p.m.
On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 16:12 -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> Richard/Saul,
> 
> Here's an update of the linux-yocto-3.10 SRCREVs for the dropbear
> ssh issue, and a config change to restore existing behaviour.
> 
> Credit goes to TomZ for tracking down the root cause. We'll continue to

And to Darren for identifying the actual commit ;-)

Tom

> dig at this more and see what the permanent fix will be .. and whether or
> not this needs to be fixed upstream.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Bruce
> 
> The following changes since commit 2051e4dff4384e1b618a050aeebf72a76cadab4b:
> 
>   midori: use BPN instead of PN (2013-08-28 09:31:10 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib zedd/kernel
>   http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=zedd/kernel
> 
> Bruce Ashfield (1):
>   linux-yocto/3.10: fix ssh login and restore CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE
> 
>  meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-rt_3.10.bb   |    6 +++---
>  meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-tiny_3.10.bb |    4 ++--
>  meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.10.bb      |   16 ++++++++--------
>  3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
>
Richard Purdie - Aug. 28, 2013, 11:43 p.m.
On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 15:19 -0500, Tom Zanussi wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 16:12 -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> > Richard/Saul,
> > 
> > Here's an update of the linux-yocto-3.10 SRCREVs for the dropbear
> > ssh issue, and a config change to restore existing behaviour.
> > 
> > Credit goes to TomZ for tracking down the root cause. We'll continue to
> 
> And to Darren for identifying the actual commit ;-)
> 
> Tom
> 
> > dig at this more and see what the permanent fix will be .. and whether or
> > not this needs to be fixed upstream.

Thanks to everyone involved in getting this quickly resolved!

Cheers,

Richard