Patchwork [PATCHv3,0/2] Add ca-certificates recipe

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Christopher Larson
Date Aug. 23, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1377285913.git.chris_larson@mentor.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/56503/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git ca-certificates

Comments

Christopher Larson - Aug. 23, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@mentor.com>

This is based on the meta-oe recipe, with enhancements, and prepopulates the
certificates for the nativesdk version, for later use in the
buildtools-tarball.

The following changes since commit 9b05c65450526522d7358d0c0901b594de546748:

  sstate: Fix the relative symlink replacement code (2013-08-23 16:59:04 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git ca-certificates

Christopher Larson (2):
  ca-certificates: add recipe (version 20130610)
  nativesdk-ca-certificates: prepopulate ca-certificates.crt

 ...01-update-ca-certificates-remove-c-rehash.patch | 46 +++++++++++++++
 .../0002-update-ca-certificates-use-SYSROOT.patch  | 55 +++++++++++++++++
 .../ca-certificates/default-sysroot.patch          | 55 +++++++++++++++++
 .../ca-certificates/ca-certificates/sbindir.patch  | 20 +++++++
 .../ca-certificates/ca-certificates_20130610.bb    | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 245 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/0001-update-ca-certificates-remove-c-rehash.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/0002-update-ca-certificates-use-SYSROOT.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/default-sysroot.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/sbindir.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates_20130610.bb
Martin Jansa - Aug. 28, 2013, 8:19 a.m.
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:26:13PM -0700, Christopher Larson wrote:
> From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@mentor.com>
> 
> This is based on the meta-oe recipe, with enhancements, and prepopulates the
> certificates for the nativesdk version, for later use in the
> buildtools-tarball.
> 
> The following changes since commit 9b05c65450526522d7358d0c0901b594de546748:
> 
>   sstate: Fix the relative symlink replacement code (2013-08-23 16:59:04 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git ca-certificates
> 
> Christopher Larson (2):
>   ca-certificates: add recipe (version 20130610)
>   nativesdk-ca-certificates: prepopulate ca-certificates.crt

Are you going to send patches to oe-devel to remove moved 
recipes/bbclasses ?

> 
>  ...01-update-ca-certificates-remove-c-rehash.patch | 46 +++++++++++++++
>  .../0002-update-ca-certificates-use-SYSROOT.patch  | 55 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../ca-certificates/default-sysroot.patch          | 55 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../ca-certificates/ca-certificates/sbindir.patch  | 20 +++++++
>  .../ca-certificates/ca-certificates_20130610.bb    | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++
>  5 files changed, 245 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/0001-update-ca-certificates-remove-c-rehash.patch
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/0002-update-ca-certificates-use-SYSROOT.patch
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/default-sysroot.patch
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates/sbindir.patch
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/ca-certificates/ca-certificates_20130610.bb
> 
> -- 
> 1.8.3.4
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Openembedded-core mailing list
> Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
> http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core
Paul Eggleton - Aug. 28, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
On Wednesday 28 August 2013 10:19:08 Martin Jansa wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:26:13PM -0700, Christopher Larson wrote:
> > From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@mentor.com>
> > 
> > This is based on the meta-oe recipe, with enhancements, and prepopulates
> > the certificates for the nativesdk version, for later use in the
> > buildtools-tarball.
> > 
> > The following changes since commit 
9b05c65450526522d7358d0c0901b594de546748:
> >   sstate: Fix the relative symlink replacement code (2013-08-23 16:59:04
> >   +0100)> 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >   https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git ca-certificates
> > 
> > Christopher Larson (2):
> >   ca-certificates: add recipe (version 20130610)
> >   nativesdk-ca-certificates: prepopulate ca-certificates.crt
> 
> Are you going to send patches to oe-devel to remove moved
> recipes/bbclasses ?

Martin is now aware, but FYI I've sent a patch for this.

Cheers,
Paul
Christopher Larson - Aug. 28, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 5:31 AM, Paul Eggleton <
paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 28 August 2013 10:19:08 Martin Jansa wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:26:13PM -0700, Christopher Larson wrote:
> > > From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@mentor.com>
> > >
> > > This is based on the meta-oe recipe, with enhancements, and
> prepopulates
> > > the certificates for the nativesdk version, for later use in the
> > > buildtools-tarball.
> > >
> > > The following changes since commit
> 9b05c65450526522d7358d0c0901b594de546748:
> > >   sstate: Fix the relative symlink replacement code (2013-08-23
> 16:59:04
> > >   +0100)>
> > > are available in the git repository at:
> > >   https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git ca-certificates
> > >
> > > Christopher Larson (2):
> > >   ca-certificates: add recipe (version 20130610)
> > >   nativesdk-ca-certificates: prepopulate ca-certificates.crt
> >
> > Are you going to send patches to oe-devel to remove moved
> > recipes/bbclasses ?
>
> Martin is now aware, but FYI I've sent a patch for this.


Ah, thanks.