Patchwork [0/1] Fix "ip route get"

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Paul Eggleton
Date June 8, 2011, 1:44 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1307540102.git.paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/5559/
State New, archived
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/iproute-2.6.37

Comments

Paul Eggleton - June 8, 2011, 1:44 p.m.
The following changes since commit 30101d4153aa8e116892063933b868d325bdd79c:

  distro tracking: Manual Updates (2011-06-06 23:51:26 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/iproute-2.6.37
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=paule/iproute-2.6.37

Paul Eggleton (1):
  iproute2: update to 2.6.37

 .../configure-cross.patch                          |    0
 .../{iproute2_2.6.35.bb => iproute2_2.6.37.bb}     |    4 ++--
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 rename meta/recipes-connectivity/iproute2/{iproute2-2.6.35 => iproute2-2.6.37}/configure-cross.patch (100%)
 rename meta/recipes-connectivity/iproute2/{iproute2_2.6.35.bb => iproute2_2.6.37.bb} (50%)
Tom Rini - June 8, 2011, 6:06 p.m.
On 06/08/2011 06:44 AM, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> The following changes since commit 30101d4153aa8e116892063933b868d325bdd79c:
> 
>   distro tracking: Manual Updates (2011-06-06 23:51:26 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/iproute-2.6.37
>   http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=paule/iproute-2.6.37
> 
> Paul Eggleton (1):
>   iproute2: update to 2.6.37
> 
>  .../configure-cross.patch                          |    0
>  .../{iproute2_2.6.35.bb => iproute2_2.6.37.bb}     |    4 ++--
>  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
>  rename meta/recipes-connectivity/iproute2/{iproute2-2.6.35 => iproute2-2.6.37}/configure-cross.patch (100%)
>  rename meta/recipes-connectivity/iproute2/{iproute2_2.6.35.bb => iproute2_2.6.37.bb} (50%)

2.6.38 is current (and in oe.dev), so why not that one?
Paul Eggleton - June 8, 2011, 10:13 p.m.
On Wednesday 08 June 2011 19:06:23 Tom Rini wrote:
> 2.6.38 is current (and in oe.dev), so why not that one?

I guess I was being conservative given we just got burned by upgrading to a 
newer version (well, I say just, it was November IIRC). However if we want to 
bite the bullet and go to 2.6.38 then I'll test & submit a patch to update to 
that.

Cheers,
Paul
Tom Rini - June 8, 2011, 10:26 p.m.
On 06/08/2011 03:13 PM, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 June 2011 19:06:23 Tom Rini wrote:
>> 2.6.38 is current (and in oe.dev), so why not that one?
> 
> I guess I was being conservative given we just got burned by upgrading to a 
> newer version (well, I say just, it was November IIRC). However if we want to 
> bite the bullet and go to 2.6.38 then I'll test & submit a patch to update to 
> that.

Or tell upstream something is broken again :)  Yes, I'd vote for .38,
anyhow...