Patchwork [CONSOLIDATED,PULL,00/17] Review & ACK

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Saul Wold
Date Aug. 9, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1376060231.git.sgw@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/55419/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage

Comments

Saul Wold - Aug. 9, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Ross, Paul:

I build this set, along with the Python3 and Read-Only, which are removed
pending some more review, on the AB. While there were some failures due to
other updates, those were also removed.

Thanks
	Sau!

The following changes since commit 291ab168fac15eae0e4c9234e16f394b0e1547a0:

  subversion: Add patch to use neon 0.30 (2013-08-07 07:43:31 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage

Bian Naimeng (1):
  bash: reference acl*.m4 from ${S}

Chen Qi (2):
  busybox: remove syslog-startup.conf if sysvinit not in DISTRO_FEATURES
  checkroot.sh: respect the value of ENABLE_ROOTFS_FSCK

Cristian Iorga (3):
  net-tools: upgrade to v1.60-25
  gst-fluendo-mpegdemux: upgrade to v0.10.72
  build-appliance-image: upgrade to
    ac60aa8cf707eec58e2cb51e7c406250d0b43ef1 commit.

Cristiana Voicu (3):
  tzdata: upgrade to 2013d
  ed: upgrade to 1.9
  mkfontscale: upgrade to 1.1.1

Jukka Rissanen (1):
  procps: Add cgroup support

Kai Kang (1):
  sudo: quote BUILD_CC

Martin Jansa (2):
  buildhistory: use package_qa_handle_error for version-going-backwards
  buildhistory: use bb.utils.mkdirhier instead of os.makedirs

Otavio Salvador (1):
  blacklist.bbclass: Avoid blacklist specific handle in base.bbclass

Riku Voipio (1):
  qemu: pass CFLAGS via ./configure instead of a patch

Ross Burton (1):
  separatebuilddir: add comments

Victor Kamensky (1):
  systemtap: fix build failure on host system with dyninst installed

 meta/classes/base.bbclass                          | 10 ---
 meta/classes/blacklist.bbclass                     | 25 ++++++++
 meta/classes/buildhistory.bbclass                  | 24 +++----
 meta/classes/insane.bbclass                        |  1 +
 meta/conf/distro/include/seperatebuilddir.inc      |  4 ++
 meta/recipes-core/busybox/busybox.inc              | 13 ++--
 .../images/build-appliance-image_8.0.bb            |  2 +-
 .../initscripts/initscripts-1.0/checkroot.sh       |  2 +-
 .../qemu/files/fix-configure-checks.patch          | 22 -------
 meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu.inc                |  4 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/bash/bash.inc                |  4 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/ed/{ed_1.8.bb => ed_1.9.bb}  |  7 +-
 .../net-tools-config.h                             |  0
 .../net-tools-config.make                          |  0
 ...net-tools_1.60-24.2.bb => net-tools_1.60-25.bb} |  5 +-
 .../procps-3.2.8/procps-3.2.8-ps-cgroup.patch      | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 meta/recipes-extended/procps/procps_3.2.8.bb       |  1 +
 meta/recipes-extended/sudo/sudo.inc                |  2 +-
 .../recipes-extended/tzcode/tzcode-native_2013d.bb |  6 +-
 .../tzdata/{tzdata_2013b.bb => tzdata_2013d.bb}    |  4 +-
 .../{mkfontscale_1.1.0.bb => mkfontscale_1.1.1.bb} |  6 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/systemtap/systemtap_git.bb     |  2 +-
 ...0.10.71.bb => gst-fluendo-mpegdemux_0.10.72.bb} |  6 +-
 23 files changed, 146 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/files/fix-configure-checks.patch
 rename meta/recipes-extended/ed/{ed_1.8.bb => ed_1.9.bb} (68%)
 rename meta/recipes-extended/net-tools/{net-tools-1.60-24.2 => net-tools}/net-tools-config.h (100%)
 rename meta/recipes-extended/net-tools/{net-tools-1.60-24.2 => net-tools}/net-tools-config.make (100%)
 rename meta/recipes-extended/net-tools/{net-tools_1.60-24.2.bb => net-tools_1.60-25.bb} (94%)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-extended/procps/procps-3.2.8/procps-3.2.8-ps-cgroup.patch
 rename meta/recipes-extended/tzdata/{tzdata_2013b.bb => tzdata_2013d.bb} (98%)
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-app/{mkfontscale_1.1.0.bb => mkfontscale_1.1.1.bb} (78%)
 rename meta/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/{gst-fluendo-mpegdemux_0.10.71.bb => gst-fluendo-mpegdemux_0.10.72.bb} (70%)
Ross Burton - Aug. 9, 2013, 3:48 p.m.
On 9 August 2013 16:03, Saul Wold <sgw@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> I build this set, along with the Python3 and Read-Only, which are removed
> pending some more review, on the AB. While there were some failures due to
> other updates, those were also removed.

Acked-By: Ross Burton <ross.burton@intel.com>

Ross
Paul Eggleton - Aug. 9, 2013, 3:48 p.m.
On Friday 09 August 2013 08:03:30 Saul Wold wrote:
> Ross, Paul:
> 
> I build this set, along with the Python3 and Read-Only, which are removed
> pending some more review, on the AB. While there were some failures due to
> other updates, those were also removed.
> 
> Thanks
> 	Sau!
> 
> The following changes since commit 291ab168fac15eae0e4c9234e16f394b0e1547a0:
> 
>   subversion: Add patch to use neon 0.30 (2013-08-07 07:43:31 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>  
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/
> stage
> 
> Bian Naimeng (1):
>   bash: reference acl*.m4 from ${S}
> 
> Chen Qi (2):
>   busybox: remove syslog-startup.conf if sysvinit not in DISTRO_FEATURES
>   checkroot.sh: respect the value of ENABLE_ROOTFS_FSCK
> 
> Cristian Iorga (3):
>   net-tools: upgrade to v1.60-25
>   gst-fluendo-mpegdemux: upgrade to v0.10.72
>   build-appliance-image: upgrade to
>     ac60aa8cf707eec58e2cb51e7c406250d0b43ef1 commit.
> 
> Cristiana Voicu (3):
>   tzdata: upgrade to 2013d
>   ed: upgrade to 1.9
>   mkfontscale: upgrade to 1.1.1
> 
> Jukka Rissanen (1):
>   procps: Add cgroup support

Patch is missing signed-off-by and upstream-status.
 
> Kai Kang (1):
>   sudo: quote BUILD_CC
> 
> Martin Jansa (2):
>   buildhistory: use package_qa_handle_error for version-going-backwards

Not a blocker, but note that this will need a corresponding change to poky's 
ERROR_QA value in meta-yocto/conf/poky.conf.

>   buildhistory: use bb.utils.mkdirhier instead of os.makedirs
> 
> Otavio Salvador (1):
>   blacklist.bbclass: Avoid blacklist specific handle in base.bbclass

Typo "MULTILIBSA". I've replied to the original patch, I'd suggest dropping it 
for now.

> Riku Voipio (1):
>   qemu: pass CFLAGS via ./configure instead of a patch
> 
> Ross Burton (1):
>   separatebuilddir: add comments
> 
> Victor Kamensky (1):
>   systemtap: fix build failure on host system with dyninst installed

Everything else looks OK to me.

Cheers,
Paul
Otavio Salvador - Aug. 9, 2013, 5:47 p.m.
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Saul Wold <sgw@linux.intel.com> wrote:
...
> Otavio Salvador (1):
>   blacklist.bbclass: Avoid blacklist specific handle in base.bbclass

Please drop this one. Paul found my typo (did when I was testing it).
I will send a v2.