Patchwork [CONSOLIDATED,REQUEST,00/26] Update Fixes (cover only)

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Saul Wold
Date Sept. 14, 2012, 7:04 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1347605994.git.sgw@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/36519/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage

Comments

Saul Wold - Sept. 14, 2012, 7:04 a.m.
Richard,

THis is a continuation of yesterday's Fix list. It includes
some patches for some AB related issues such as the MPC8315 
and Multilib (really license.bbclass failure).

I have also included the patch you suggested for the SRCPV 
issue in sstate hash, it does change now, that commit message
might need somemore info from you since I just tried it.

Hope you can pull most of these during your day!

Sau!

The following changes since commit 835654994574c158d6324218ebe000bd2ef9a792:

  rt: Add hwlatdetect to rt images (2012-09-12 15:11:12 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage

Andrei Dinu (1):
  libffi upgrade to 3.0.11

Andrei Gherzan (2):
  image_types.bbclass: Round up ROOTFS_SIZE after base_size check
  taglib: Update to v1.8

Bruce Ashfield (3):
  kernel-yocto: fix kernel configuration audit for custom yocto kernels
  linux-yocto: virtio and KVM guest configuration
  linux-yocto/3.4: make uprobes select perf events

Constantin Musca (1):
  patch.bbclass: Use one TMPDIR per patching process

Jack Mitchell (1):
  git: define NO_PYTHON=1 to stop git requiring python as a dependancy

Khem Raj (4):
  kernel.bbclass, module-base.bbclass: Use CC to form KERNEL_CC
  uclibc: Revert systemd regressing patch from upsteam uclibc and uprev
    SRCREV
  runqemu: Explicitly specify MACHINE when calling bitbake
  binutils-2.22: Backport PR fixes from 2.22 branch

Matthew McClintock (1):
  valgrind_3.7.0.bb: fix missing leading space on _append

Paul Eggleton (3):
  gst-fluendo-mpegdemux: add LICENSE_FLAGS
  scripts/combo-layer: use last_revision if specified in init
  scripts/combo-layer: ensure we validate branch/revision on init

Peter Seebach (1):
  pseudo_1.4.1.bb: update to pseudo 1.4.1, fixing 32-bit host problems

Richard Purdie (1):
  opkg: Fix package dependency issue for preinsts

Ross Burton (4):
  connman: remove trailing whitespace
  librsvg: --disable-gnome-vfs doesn't exist anymore, remove
  librsvg: remove spurious popt dependency
  libx11: update patch to a backport from upstream git

Saul Wold (4):
  oprofileui: Add Icons to oprofileui-viewer package
  kernelshark: add missing ${D}
  license: Ensure we find multilib packages also
  bitbake.conf: Assign SRCPV so that it will be tracked in siginfo

 meta/classes/image_types.bbclass                   |    6 +-
 meta/classes/kernel-arch.bbclass                   |   13 +
 meta/classes/kernel-yocto.bbclass                  |    7 +-
 meta/classes/kernel.bbclass                        |   16 +-
 meta/classes/license.bbclass                       |    2 +-
 meta/classes/module-base.bbclass                   |   16 -
 meta/classes/patch.bbclass                         |   11 +
 meta/conf/bitbake.conf                             |    1 +
 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman.inc      |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-core/uclibc/uclibc-git.inc            |    5 +-
 ...nt.c-wtent.c-move-functions-from-utxent.c.patch |  321 ++
 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils-2.22.inc   |   16 +-
 ...print_insn_micromips-Rename-local-variabl.patch |  634 +++
 .../binutils/binutils/0019-PR-ld-13468.patch       |   46 +
 .../binutils/0028-Backport-from-mainline.patch     |  139 +
 ...19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch |   47 +
 ...19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch |  214 +
 ...19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch | 1068 ++++
 ...opy-from-mainline-to-binutils-2.22-branch.patch | 1944 +++++++
 ...elf32bmip.sh-OTHER_SECTIONS-Put-.mdebug.-.patch |   49 +
 .../binutils/binutils/0052-gas.patch               |   83 +
 ...55-Remove-ABI_64_P-check-on-R_X86_64_PCXX.patch |  176 +
 .../binutils/binutils/0078-PR-binutils-13622.patch |   48 +
 .../binutils/0144-timer.cc-include-unistd.h.patch  |   32 +
 ...-2012-04-27-Doug-Kwan-dougkwan-google.com.patch |  169 +
 .../binutils/binutils/0182-PR-ld-13991.patch       | 1617 ++++++
 meta/recipes-devtools/git/git.inc                  |    6 +-
 .../opkg/opkg/fix_installorder.patch               |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/opkg/opkg_svn.bb             |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_1.4.1.bb       |    8 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_1.4.bb         |    8 -
 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_git.bb         |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/valgrind/valgrind_3.7.0.bb   |    4 +-
 .../libffi/0001-libffi-update-for-3.0.11.patch     |  171 +
 .../libffi/{libffi_3.0.10.bb => libffi_3.0.11.bb}  |    9 +-
 meta/recipes-gnome/librsvg/librsvg_2.32.1.bb       |    6 +-
 .../xorg-lib/libx11/keysymdef_include.patch        |   35 +-
 .../kern-tools/kern-tools-native_git.bb            |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-rt_3.4.bb    |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.4.bb       |   14 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/oprofile/oprofileui_git.bb     |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/trace-cmd/kernelshark_1.2.bb   |    5 +-
 .../gstreamer/gst-fluendo-mpegdemux_0.10.71.bb     |    1 +
 .../taglib/taglib-1.6.3/configuretweak.patch       |   73 -
 .../taglib/taglib-1.6.3/nolibtool.patch            | 5916 --------------------
 .../taglib/{taglib_1.6.3.bb => taglib_1.8.bb}      |   17 +-
 scripts/combo-layer                                |   31 +-
 scripts/runqemu                                    |    2 +-
 48 files changed, 6902 insertions(+), 6108 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-core/uclibc/uclibc-git/0001-Revert-utent.c-wtent.c-move-functions-from-utxent.c.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0006-mips-dis.c-print_insn_micromips-Rename-local-variabl.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0019-PR-ld-13468.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0028-Backport-from-mainline.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0035-2011-12-19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0036-2011-12-19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0037-2011-12-19-Chung-Lin-Tang-cltang-codesourcery.com.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0038-Copy-from-mainline-to-binutils-2.22-branch.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0039-emulparams-elf32bmip.sh-OTHER_SECTIONS-Put-.mdebug.-.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0052-gas.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0055-Remove-ABI_64_P-check-on-R_X86_64_PCXX.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0078-PR-binutils-13622.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0144-timer.cc-include-unistd.h.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0166-2012-04-27-Doug-Kwan-dougkwan-google.com.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils/0182-PR-ld-13991.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_1.4.1.bb
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_1.4.bb
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-gnome/libffi/0001-libffi-update-for-3.0.11.patch
 rename meta/recipes-gnome/libffi/{libffi_3.0.10.bb => libffi_3.0.11.bb} (72%)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/taglib/taglib-1.6.3/configuretweak.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/taglib/taglib-1.6.3/nolibtool.patch
 rename meta/recipes-support/taglib/{taglib_1.6.3.bb => taglib_1.8.bb} (56%)
Richard Purdie - Sept. 14, 2012, 8:55 a.m.
On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 00:04 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> Richard,
> 
> THis is a continuation of yesterday's Fix list. It includes
> some patches for some AB related issues such as the MPC8315 
> and Multilib (really license.bbclass failure).
> 
> I have also included the patch you suggested for the SRCPV 
> issue in sstate hash, it does change now, that commit message
> might need somemore info from you since I just tried it.
> 
> Hope you can pull most of these during your day!
>
> Andrei Dinu (1):
>   libffi upgrade to 3.0.11
> 
> Andrei Gherzan (2):
>   image_types.bbclass: Round up ROOTFS_SIZE after base_size check
>   taglib: Update to v1.8
> 
> Bruce Ashfield (3):
>   kernel-yocto: fix kernel configuration audit for custom yocto kernels
>   linux-yocto: virtio and KVM guest configuration
>   linux-yocto/3.4: make uprobes select perf events
> 
> Constantin Musca (1):
>   patch.bbclass: Use one TMPDIR per patching process
> 
> Jack Mitchell (1):
>   git: define NO_PYTHON=1 to stop git requiring python as a dependancy
> 
> Khem Raj (4):
>   kernel.bbclass, module-base.bbclass: Use CC to form KERNEL_CC

There are a number of questions about this one, I've left it for now.

>   uclibc: Revert systemd regressing patch from upsteam uclibc and uprev
>     SRCREV
>   runqemu: Explicitly specify MACHINE when calling bitbake
>   binutils-2.22: Backport PR fixes from 2.22 branch
> 
> Matthew McClintock (1):
>   valgrind_3.7.0.bb: fix missing leading space on _append
> 
> Paul Eggleton (3):
>   gst-fluendo-mpegdemux: add LICENSE_FLAGS
>   scripts/combo-layer: use last_revision if specified in init
>   scripts/combo-layer: ensure we validate branch/revision on init
> 
> Peter Seebach (1):
>   pseudo_1.4.1.bb: update to pseudo 1.4.1, fixing 32-bit host problems
> 
> Richard Purdie (1):
>   opkg: Fix package dependency issue for preinsts
> 
> Ross Burton (4):
>   connman: remove trailing whitespace
>   librsvg: --disable-gnome-vfs doesn't exist anymore, remove
>   librsvg: remove spurious popt dependency
>   libx11: update patch to a backport from upstream git
> 
> Saul Wold (4):
>   oprofileui: Add Icons to oprofileui-viewer package
>   kernelshark: add missing ${D}
>   license: Ensure we find multilib packages also

This one looks like it might introduce other issues...

>   bitbake.conf: Assign SRCPV so that it will be tracked in siginfo

I tweaked this one as discussed.

Otherwise I merged things, thanks.

Cheers,

Richard