Patchwork [0/9] buildhistory improvements

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Paul Eggleton
Date Aug. 2, 2012, 9:23 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1343899228.git.paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/33637/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/buildhistory-fixes7

Comments

Paul Eggleton - Aug. 2, 2012, 9:23 a.m.
A bunch of improvements for buildhistory, implementing some feature
requests and todo items of my own, as well as tidying up some of the
code.


The following changes since commit 404d2d490fc347203e89d274530c17fb5f0aa20f:

  gcc-configure-target: Set native-system-header-dir for target gcc (2012-08-01 23:11:09 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/buildhistory-fixes7
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=paule/buildhistory-fixes7

Paul Eggleton (9):
  classes/buildhistory: remove obsolete flat package history feature
  classes/buildhistory: ensure old package info is removed
  classes/buildhistory: remove unused functions
  classes/buildhistory: save preinst/postinst/prerm/postrm
  classes/buildhistory: record PKG/PKGE/PKGV/PKGR
  scripts: add buildhistory-tag script
  buildhistory_analysis: tidy up duplicate split_version function
  buildhistory_analysis: ignore removal of self-dependencies
  classes/buildhistory: save metadata revisions

 meta/classes/buildhistory.bbclass    |  197 ++++++++++++++++++----------------
 meta/lib/oe/buildhistory_analysis.py |   96 +++++++++++++----
 scripts/buildhistory-tag             |   42 ++++++++
 3 files changed, 221 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 scripts/buildhistory-tag
Ross Burton - Aug. 2, 2012, 11:27 a.m.
On 2 August 2012 10:23, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> A bunch of improvements for buildhistory, implementing some feature
> requests and todo items of my own, as well as tidying up some of the
> code.

I've been using this branch for an hour or so whilst reviewing
changes, the new features are useful and it didn't break.

Acked-by: Ross Burton <ross.burton@intel.com>

Ross
Martin Jansa - Aug. 2, 2012, 12:58 p.m.
On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 12:27:05PM +0100, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 2 August 2012 10:23, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > A bunch of improvements for buildhistory, implementing some feature
> > requests and todo items of my own, as well as tidying up some of the
> > code.
> 
> I've been using this branch for an hour or so whilst reviewing
> changes, the new features are useful and it didn't break.
> 
> Acked-by: Ross Burton <ross.burton@intel.com>

My tests also look good, some interesting (expected) changes recorded
here

http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=buildhistory.git;a=commitdiff;h=2fe33b15dcec9eb69f9075f138cea2405c061b00

Thanks!

Acked-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>

Cheers,
Andreas Müller - Aug. 2, 2012, 4:14 p.m.
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 12:27:05PM +0100, Burton, Ross wrote:
>> On 2 August 2012 10:23, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>> > A bunch of improvements for buildhistory, implementing some feature
>> > requests and todo items of my own, as well as tidying up some of the
>> > code.
>>
>> I've been using this branch for an hour or so whilst reviewing
>> changes, the new features are useful and it didn't break.
>>
>> Acked-by: Ross Burton <ross.burton@intel.com>
>
> My tests also look good, some interesting (expected) changes recorded
> here
>
> http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=buildhistory.git;a=commitdiff;h=2fe33b15dcec9eb69f9075f138cea2405c061b00
>
> Thanks!
>
> Acked-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com
Although I have no time for testing at the moment: thanks for doing this

Andreas
Richard Purdie - Aug. 6, 2012, 2:29 p.m.
On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 10:23 +0100, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> A bunch of improvements for buildhistory, implementing some feature
> requests and todo items of my own, as well as tidying up some of the
> code.
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit 404d2d490fc347203e89d274530c17fb5f0aa20f:
> 
>   gcc-configure-target: Set native-system-header-dir for target gcc (2012-08-01 23:11:09 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib paule/buildhistory-fixes7
>   http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=paule/buildhistory-fixes7
> 
> Paul Eggleton (9):
>   classes/buildhistory: remove obsolete flat package history feature
>   classes/buildhistory: ensure old package info is removed
>   classes/buildhistory: remove unused functions
>   classes/buildhistory: save preinst/postinst/prerm/postrm
>   classes/buildhistory: record PKG/PKGE/PKGV/PKGR
>   buildhistory_analysis: tidy up duplicate split_version function
>   buildhistory_analysis: ignore removal of self-dependencies
>   classes/buildhistory: save metadata revisions

Merged to master apart from:

  scripts: add buildhistory-tag script

which seems to need more discussion/work.

Cheers,

Richard