Patchwork [Consolidated,Pull,00/22] Random pulls

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Elizabeth Flanagan
Date June 7, 2012, 11:37 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1339111944.git.elizabeth.flanagan@intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/29411/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky-contrib stage/eflanagan_mut-next

Comments

Elizabeth Flanagan - June 7, 2012, 11:37 p.m.
Richard,

Here are the next batch of pull requests. I'm excluding Mark's rpm work
as during testing it uncovered some bugs. We've also uncovered some issues 
with connman-gnome DEPENDS that I'll hopefully have a patch for in the morning
that cause it to fail if the DEPENDS aren't met.

-b

The following changes since commit df8f55a919b3cc602ce1f1c51630c7edf6e36b55:

  ltp: Add patch to correct failing build (2012-06-05 23:05:00 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky-contrib stage/eflanagan_mut-next
  http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=stage/eflanagan_mut-next

Andreas Müller (1):
  systemtap: Unbreak build for systems with nss headers installed

Christopher Larson (2):
  task-core-basic: drop portmap
  rpcbind: add and use startup script, move binaries

Cristian Iorga (1):
  telepathy-glib: update to 0.19.0

Jesse Zhang (1):
  beecrypt: disable java

Joe Slater (2):
  shared-mime-info: fix build race condition
  gettext: install libgettextlib.a before removing it

Mark Hatle (2):
  shadow-native: Disable nscd support
  insane.bbclass: Make ldd exec_prefix error reporting easier to read

Otavio Salvador (1):
  openjade: autoreconf to fix building on newer host systems

Robert P. J. Day (1):
  README: Correct documentation URL in top-level README file

Robert Yang (3):
  apt-get 0.7.14: hangs at runtime
  apt 0.7.14: do_compile failed with gcc 4.7
  rootfs_rpm.bbclass: save rpmlib rather than remove it

Ross Burton (3):
  connman: respect the 3g feature and enable/disable ofono support
  connman: Document the ACL-breaking sed
  connman: upgrade to 1.0

Scott Garman (1):
  runqemu-ifup: enable arp proxying

Song.Li (1):
  groff: Fix build on Fedora 17

Tom Zanussi (2):
  gnupg: add libusb to DEPENDS
  gnupg: disable CCID driver

Xiaofeng Yan (1):
  archiver.bbclass: Reduce some duplication for function get_licenses

 README                                             |    2 +-
 meta/classes/archiver.bbclass                      |   23 +-
 meta/classes/image.bbclass                         |    6 +
 meta/classes/insane.bbclass                        |   20 +-
 meta/classes/rootfs_rpm.bbclass                    |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman.inc      |   33 +-
 ...ange-visibility-to-default-for-debug-symb.patch |   35 -
 .../connman/connman/disable_alg-test.patch         |   46 -
 .../connman/connman/ethernet_default.patch         |   22 -
 .../connman/test-set-ipv4-method-api-fix.patch     |   50 -
 .../connman/test-set-ipv6-method-api-fix.patch     |   55 -
 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman_0.79.bb  |   14 -
 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman_1.0.bb   |    9 +
 ...thy-glib_0.18.1.bb => telepathy-glib_0.19.0.bb} |    4 +-
 .../gettext/gettext-0.18.1.1/parallel.patch        |   34 +
 meta/recipes-core/gettext/gettext_0.18.1.1.bb      |    3 +-
 .../apt/apt-0.7.14/remove-redeclaration.patch      |   32 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/apt/apt-native_0.7.14.bb     |    2 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/apt/apt.inc                  |    1 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/apt/apt_0.7.14.bb            |    6 +-
 .../openjade/openjade-1.3.2/autoreconf.patch       |21657 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../openjade/openjade-native_1.3.2.bb              |    3 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/groff/groff_1.20.1.bb        |   24 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/rpcbind/rpcbind/init.d       |   85 +
 meta/recipes-extended/rpcbind/rpcbind_0.2.0.bb     |   18 +-
 .../shadow/shadow-native_4.1.4.3.bb                |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-extended/tasks/task-core-basic.bb     |    1 -
 ...prun-configure.ac-support-without-nss-for.patch |   50 +
 meta/recipes-kernel/systemtap/systemtap_git.bb     |   10 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/systemtap/systemtap_git.inc    |    1 +
 meta/recipes-support/beecrypt/beecrypt_4.2.1.bb    |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-support/gnupg/gnupg_2.0.19.bb         |    3 +-
 .../shared-mime-info/install-data-hook.patch       |   21 +
 .../shared-mime-info/shared-mime-info_0.91.bb      |    5 +-
 scripts/runqemu-ifup                               |    1 +
 35 files changed, 22002 insertions(+), 289 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman/0001-plugin.h-Change-visibility-to-default-for-debug-symb.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman/disable_alg-test.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman/ethernet_default.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman/test-set-ipv4-method-api-fix.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman/test-set-ipv6-method-api-fix.patch
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman_0.79.bb
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman_1.0.bb
 rename meta/recipes-connectivity/telepathy/{telepathy-glib_0.18.1.bb => telepathy-glib_0.19.0.bb} (82%)
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-core/gettext/gettext-0.18.1.1/parallel.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-devtools/openjade/openjade-1.3.2/autoreconf.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-extended/rpcbind/rpcbind/init.d
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-kernel/systemtap/systemtap/runtime-staprun-configure.ac-support-without-nss-for.patch
 create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/shared-mime-info/shared-mime-info/install-data-hook.patch
Richard Purdie - June 8, 2012, 10:48 a.m.
On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 16:37 -0700, Elizabeth Flanagan wrote:
> Richard,
> 
> Here are the next batch of pull requests. I'm excluding Mark's rpm work
> as during testing it uncovered some bugs. We've also uncovered some issues 
> with connman-gnome DEPENDS that I'll hopefully have a patch for in the morning
> that cause it to fail if the DEPENDS aren't met.

Thanks for putting this together :)

> Andreas Müller (1):
>   systemtap: Unbreak build for systems with nss headers installed
> 
> Christopher Larson (2):
>   task-core-basic: drop portmap
>   rpcbind: add and use startup script, move binaries
> 
> Cristian Iorga (1):
>   telepathy-glib: update to 0.19.0
> 
> Jesse Zhang (1):
>   beecrypt: disable java
> 
> Joe Slater (2):
>   shared-mime-info: fix build race condition
>   gettext: install libgettextlib.a before removing it

These had missing Upstream-Status fields, I've fixed this time...

> Mark Hatle (2):
>   shadow-native: Disable nscd support
>   insane.bbclass: Make ldd exec_prefix error reporting easier to read
> 
> Otavio Salvador (1):
>   openjade: autoreconf to fix building on newer host systems

I'm wondering if we can't autoreconf this ourselves. I've replied to the
patch asking the question.

> Robert P. J. Day (1):
>   README: Correct documentation URL in top-level README file
> 
> Robert Yang (3):
>   apt-get 0.7.14: hangs at runtime
>   apt 0.7.14: do_compile failed with gcc 4.7
>   rootfs_rpm.bbclass: save rpmlib rather than remove it
> 
> Ross Burton (3):
>   connman: respect the 3g feature and enable/disable ofono support
>   connman: Document the ACL-breaking sed
>   connman: upgrade to 1.0

I didn't take the patch Ross asked not to be included.

> Scott Garman (1):
>   runqemu-ifup: enable arp proxying
> 
> Song.Li (1):
>   groff: Fix build on Fedora 17
> 
> Tom Zanussi (2):
>   gnupg: add libusb to DEPENDS
>   gnupg: disable CCID driver
> 
> Xiaofeng Yan (1):
>   archiver.bbclass: Reduce some duplication for function get_licenses

I took everything else.

Cheers,

Richard