Patchwork [bitbake-devel,0/4] More Hob tweaks

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Joshua Lock
Date March 27, 2012, 3:30 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1332818913.git.josh@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/24603/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://github.com/incandescant/bitbake josh/hob

Comments

Joshua Lock - March 27, 2012, 3:30 a.m.
Hi all,

Here's some more tweaks for Hob.

The primary/secondary button styling change is similar to the same titled patch I submitted recently only the 'Advanced settings' dialogue retains it's Save/Cancel buttons.

I've also included some layout changes to match design and ensure the widgets are not moved around when re-drawing the layout.

Cheers,
Joshua

The following changes since commit 02d3451b2e0744204a1280f9effe9fd862bb4faf:

  Hob: add build status labels in the build details screen to make it more close to the visual design (2012-03-25 12:13:58 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/incandescant/bitbake josh/hob
  https://github.com/incandescant/bitbake/tree/josh/hob

Joshua Lock (4):
  lib/bb/ui/crumbs: apply primary/secondary dialogue button styling
  lib/bb/ui/crumbs: tweak build status display
  lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imageconfigurationpage: ensure widgets stay
    positioned
  lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imagedetails: use secondary button style for 'View
    files'

 lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builddetailspage.py       |    9 ++-
 lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builder.py                |  111 +++++++++++++++++----------
 lib/bb/ui/crumbs/hig.py                    |   34 +++++----
 lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imageconfigurationpage.py |   20 ++++--
 lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imagedetailspage.py       |    6 +-
 5 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
Shane Wang - March 27, 2012, 2:14 p.m.
ACK.

But I also persist in my opinion for the fix that there would be only one button "Close" for layer dialog;-)

--
Shane

Joshua Lock wrote on 2012-03-27:

> Hi all,
> 
> Here's some more tweaks for Hob.
> 
> The primary/secondary button styling change is similar to the same titled
> patch I submitted recently only the 'Advanced settings' dialogue retains it's
> Save/Cancel buttons.
> 
> I've also included some layout changes to match design and ensure the
> widgets are not moved around when re-drawing the layout.
> 
> Cheers,
> Joshua
> 
> The following changes since commit
> 02d3451b2e0744204a1280f9effe9fd862bb4faf:
> 
>   Hob: add build status labels in the build details screen to make it more
> close to the visual design (2012-03-25 12:13:58 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://github.com/incandescant/bitbake josh/hob
>   https://github.com/incandescant/bitbake/tree/josh/hob
> Joshua Lock (4):
>   lib/bb/ui/crumbs: apply primary/secondary dialogue button styling
>   lib/bb/ui/crumbs: tweak build status display
>   lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imageconfigurationpage: ensure widgets stay
>     positioned lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imagedetails: use secondary button style
>     for 'View files'
>  lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builddetailspage.py       |    9 ++-
>  lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builder.py                |  111
>  +++++++++++++++++---------- lib/bb/ui/crumbs/hig.py                   
>  |   34 +++++---- lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imageconfigurationpage.py |   20
>  ++++-- lib/bb/ui/crumbs/imagedetailspage.py       |    6 +- 5 files
>  changed, 115 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
Joshua Lock - March 27, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
On 27/03/12 07:14, Wang, Shane wrote:
> ACK.
>
> But I also persist in my opinion for the fix that there would be only one button "Close" for layer dialog;-)

You mean the using Cancel/Save on the layer dialogue? It seems there's a 
consensus for that approach and I'm planning on submitting a follow on.

I'm hoping to only submit small patches with minor tweaks now that we're 
in the stabilisation phase and the dialogue buttons patch was getting 
large enough that I would like to see it merged asap and not have to 
churn on it any more.

Thanks for the ack, expect more patches in a few hours.

Cheers,
Joshua
Shane Wang - March 28, 2012, 1:06 a.m.
Joshua Lock wrote on 2012-03-28:

> On 27/03/12 07:14, Wang, Shane wrote:

>> ACK.

>> 

>> But I also persist in my opinion for the fix that there would be only one

> button "Close" for layer dialog;-)

> 

> You mean the using Cancel/Save on the layer dialogue? It seems there's a

> consensus for that approach and I'm planning on submitting a follow on.

Yes. Thank you for explanations. That is OK with me.

> 

> I'm hoping to only submit small patches with minor tweaks now that we're

> in the stabilisation phase and the dialogue buttons patch was getting

> large enough that I would like to see it merged asap and not have to

> churn on it any more.

> 

> Thanks for the ack, expect more patches in a few hours.

> 

> Cheers,

> Joshua


--
Shane