Patchwork [meta-oe,v3,0/3] Move xserver-nodm-init systemd support to xserver-nodm-init-systemd

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Otavio Salvador
Date Dec. 30, 2011, 4:40 p.m.
Message ID <cover.1325263010.git.otavio@ossystems.com.br>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/17897/
State Not Applicable, archived
Headers show

Pull-request

git://github.com/OSSystems/meta-oe master

Comments

Otavio Salvador - Dec. 30, 2011, 4:40 p.m.
With this patchset version addresses the complains done on mailing
list. For people using sysvinit at list a task-x11 needs a virtual
runtime override to avoid bringing systemd as dependency.

The following changes since commit 2642db3615ea2d4196b9c73537d9ebff6c57de2d:

  dialog: add 1.1-20111020 recipe (dynamic and static) (2011-12-24 19:07:53 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/OSSystems/meta-oe master
  https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-oe/tree/master

Otavio Salvador (3):
  xserver-nodm-init: move systemd service to xserver-nodm-init-systemd
  meta-efl: elsa: rconflicts/rreplaces xserver-nodm-init-systemd
  task-x11: use xserver-nodm-init-systemd

 meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb               |    6 ++--
 meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb         |    6 ++--
 .../xserver-nodm-init/xserver-nodm-init_2.0.bb     |   30 +++++++++----------
 3 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
Koen Kooi - Dec. 30, 2011, 5:34 p.m.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Op 30-12-11 17:40, Otavio Salvador schreef:
> With this patchset version addresses the complains done on mailing list.
> For people using sysvinit at list a task-x11 needs a virtual runtime
> override to avoid bringing systemd as dependency.
> 
> The following changes since commit
> 2642db3615ea2d4196b9c73537d9ebff6c57de2d:
> 
> dialog: add 1.1-20111020 recipe (dynamic and static) (2011-12-24 19:07:53
> +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at: 
> git://github.com/OSSystems/meta-oe master 
> https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-oe/tree/master
> 
> Otavio Salvador (3): xserver-nodm-init: move systemd service to
> xserver-nodm-init-systemd meta-efl: elsa: rconflicts/rreplaces
> xserver-nodm-init-systemd task-x11: use xserver-nodm-init-systemd

Still missing a few:

koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$ for i in ../* ; do
echo $(basename $PWD); git grep xserver-nodm-init | grep -v
distro_tracking_fields ; cd $i ; done
openembedded-core
meta/conf/multilib.conf:BBCLASSEXTEND_append_pn-xserver-nodm-init = "
${MULTILIBS}"
meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
?= "xserver-nodm-init"
angstrom-layers
bitbake
downloads
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
bash: cd: ../layers.dot: No such file or directory
downloads
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
bash: cd: ../layers.txt: No such file or directory
downloads
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
meta-angstrom
recipes-images/angstrom/efl-nodm-image.bb:    xserver-nodm-init \
meta-archos
meta-efikamx
meta-ettus
meta-handheld
meta-igep
meta-intel
meta-java
meta-nslu2
meta-openembedded
meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN} += "xserver-nodm-init"
meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN} += "xserver-nodm-init"
meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN}-systemd +=
"xserver-nodm-init"
meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN}-systemd +=
"xserver-nodm-init"
meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
?= "xserver-nodm-init"
meta-openpandora
meta-shr
meta-smartphone
meta-shr/conf/distro/shr.conf:VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager =
"xserver-nodm-init"
meta-ti
recipes-misc/images/cloud9-gfx-image.bb:                  xserver-nodm-init \
meta-xilinx
koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

iEYEARECAAYFAk799hwACgkQMkyGM64RGpG8DQCgpTLLLUbtp26ogHNk2/8n7Nfa
b1EAnRCmkeEZ1O4xDGc+qODwYCtrh0QU
=n0r9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Otavio Salvador - Dec. 30, 2011, 5:40 p.m.
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 15:34, Koen Kooi <koen@dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:

> Still missing a few:
>
> koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$ for i in ../* ; do
> echo $(basename $PWD); git grep xserver-nodm-init | grep -v
> distro_tracking_fields ; cd $i ; done
> openembedded-core
> meta/conf/multilib.conf:BBCLASSEXTEND_append_pn-xserver-nodm-init = "
> ${MULTILIBS}"
> meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
> meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:
> VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
> ?= "xserver-nodm-init"
>

This is OE-Core ...


> ...

recipes-images/angstrom/efl-nodm-image.bb:    xserver-nodm-init \
>

I don't use angstrom, sorry.
 ...
  meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN} +=
"xserver-nodm-init"

> meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN} +=
> "xserver-nodm-init"
> meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN}-systemd +=
> "xserver-nodm-init"
> meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN}-systemd +=
> "xserver-nodm-init"
> meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
> meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:
> VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
> ?= "xserver-nodm-init"
>

Fixed on this patchset.


> meta-openpandora
> meta-shr
> meta-smartphone
> meta-shr/conf/distro/shr.conf:VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager =
> "xserver-nodm-init"
> meta-ti
> recipes-misc/images/cloud9-gfx-image.bb:
>  xserver-nodm-init \
> meta-xilinx
> koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$
>

Meta-TI and Meta-SHR isn't on my business too ... sorry.
Martin Jansa - Dec. 30, 2011, 5:47 p.m.
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 03:40:11PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 15:34, Koen Kooi <koen@dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
> 
> > Still missing a few:
> >
> > koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$ for i in ../* ; do
> > echo $(basename $PWD); git grep xserver-nodm-init | grep -v
> > distro_tracking_fields ; cd $i ; done
> > openembedded-core
> > meta/conf/multilib.conf:BBCLASSEXTEND_append_pn-xserver-nodm-init = "
> > ${MULTILIBS}"
> > meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
> > meta/recipes-sato/tasks/task-core-x11.bb:
> > VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
> > ?= "xserver-nodm-init"
> >
> 
> This is OE-Core ...
> 
> 
> > ...
> 
> recipes-images/angstrom/efl-nodm-image.bb:    xserver-nodm-init \
> >
> 
> I don't use angstrom, sorry.
>  ...
>   meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN} +=
> "xserver-nodm-init"
> 
> > meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN} +=
> > "xserver-nodm-init"
> > meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RCONFLICTS_${PN}-systemd +=
> > "xserver-nodm-init"
> > meta-efl/recipes-efl/efl/elsa_svn.bb:RREPLACES_${PN}-systemd +=
> > "xserver-nodm-init"
> > meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:# elsa, xserver-nodm-init
> > meta-oe/recipes-core/tasks/task-x11_1.0.bb:
> > VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager
> > ?= "xserver-nodm-init"
> >
> 
> Fixed on this patchset.
> 
> 
> > meta-openpandora
> > meta-shr
> > meta-smartphone
> > meta-shr/conf/distro/shr.conf:VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_graphical_init_manager =
> > "xserver-nodm-init"
> > meta-ti
> > recipes-misc/images/cloud9-gfx-image.bb:
> >  xserver-nodm-init \
> > meta-xilinx
> > koen@dominion:/OE/tentacle/sources/openembedded-core$
> >
> 
> Meta-TI and Meta-SHR isn't on my business too ... sorry.

Yes meta-shr/shr has xserver-nodm-init and expects sysvinit only, so
this is right. I'll add xserver-nodm-init-systemd to meta-shr/jansa/systemd 
when it's in meta-oe and meta-shr/jansa/systemd-elsa is using elsa anyway.

Regards,