Patchwork [CONSOLIDATED,PULL,00/27] Updates and various fixes

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Saul Wold
Date Aug. 17, 2011, 6:26 a.m.
Message ID <cover.1313560883.git.sgw@linux.intel.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/10011/
State New, archived
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage

Comments

Saul Wold - Aug. 17, 2011, 6:26 a.m.
Richard,t

This address some issues with the x11 and bluez patches recently,
it also has the latest kernel update. There is also a multi-lib 
change that needs your more detailed review.

The ofono patch from Anders had a question from Koen, so we might
want to hold on that one, otherwise it looks OK to me.

Thanks

Sau!


The following changes since commit 13db5f420ca9bff98561f80d78958278734ad1f4:

  distro-tracking: Update info for gpgme, libassuan, apr... after last upgrade. (2011-08-15 15:26:04 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
  http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage

Anders Darander (5):
  qt4: allow a reduction in build time
  qmake_base: add uclibceabi
  connman: use DISTRO_FEATURES to enable wifi and bluetooth
  ofono: conditionally enable bluetooth
  create-pull-request: increase likelihood of detecting a rename

Bruce Ashfield (3):
  linux-yocto: bump version string to 3.0.1
  qemu: change default kernel to 3.0.x
  linux-yocto: meta SRCREV bump

Dexuan Cui (10):
  bluez-hcidump: upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1
  tcf-agent: add openssl into DEPENDS
  cronie: upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8
  mdadm: upgrade mdadm from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
  util-macros: upgrade from 1.14.0 to the latest version 0.15.0
  freetype: upgrade from 2.4.4 to 2.4.6
  xproto: upgrade from 7.0.21 to 7.0.22
  glproto: upgrade from 1.4.13 to 1.4.14
  dri2proto: upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6
  distro_tracking_fields.inc: update the info for the following recipes

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov (1):
  libxcb: enable native/nativesdk builds as was done previously in
    meta-oe

Dongxiao Xu (4):
  rootfs_rpm: Fix DEFAULTTUNE setting in multilib case
  package_rpm: enhance strip_multilib function
  package_rpm: Fix package rename issue in multilib case
  gtk-icon-cache: Adding MLPREFIX when dynamically set RDEPENDS

Lianhao Lu (1):
  package(_ipk).bbclass: opkg using ALL_MULTILIB_PACKAGE_ARCHS

Phil Blundell (2):
  cmake.bbclass, perlnative.bbclass: arrange for cmake to find
    perl-native
  libproxy: remove dependency on X libs

Zhai Edwin (1):
  qemu: Make qemu buildable inside qemux86/qemuppc target

 meta/classes/cmake.bbclass                         |    3 +-
 meta/classes/gtk-icon-cache.bbclass                |    2 +-
 meta/classes/package.bbclass                       |   13 +--
 meta/classes/package_ipk.bbclass                   |   30 +---
 meta/classes/package_rpm.bbclass                   |   22 ++--
 meta/classes/perlnative.bbclass                    |    1 +
 meta/classes/qmake_base.bbclass                    |    2 +-
 meta/classes/rootfs_rpm.bbclass                    |    4 -
 meta/classes/utils.bbclass                         |   24 ++-
 .../conf/distro/include/distro_tracking_fields.inc |   56 +++---
 meta/conf/machine/include/qemu.inc                 |    1 -
 .../{bluez-hcidump_2.0.bb => bluez-hcidump_2.1.bb} |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-connectivity/connman/connman_0.75.bb  |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-connectivity/ofono/ofono.inc          |    3 +-
 meta/recipes-connectivity/ofono/ofono_0.50.bb      |    1 +
 meta/recipes-connectivity/ofono/ofono_git.bb       |    4 +
 meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu.inc                |    5 +-
 meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu_0.14.0.bb          |   24 ++-
 meta/recipes-devtools/tcf-agent/tcf-agent_svn.bb   |    4 +-
 .../cronie/{cronie_1.4.7.bb => cronie_1.4.8.bb}    |    6 +-
 .../mdadm/fix_for_compilation_with_gcc-4.6.0.patch |  174 --------------------
 .../mdadm/{mdadm_3.2.1.bb => mdadm_3.2.2.bb}       |    9 +-
 .../no-hardcode.patch                              |    0
 .../{freetype_2.4.4.bb => freetype_2.4.6.bb}       |    8 +-
 meta/recipes-graphics/xcb/libxcb.inc               |    2 +
 .../restore_to_old_xDRI2BufferSwapComplete.patch   |   53 ------
 .../{dri2proto_2.4.bb => dri2proto_2.6.bb}         |    7 +-
 .../restore_the_old_xGLXBufferSwapComplete.patch   |   53 ------
 .../{glproto_1.4.13.bb => glproto_1.4.14.bb}       |    7 +-
 .../{xproto_7.0.21.bb => xproto_7.0.22.bb}         |    4 +-
 ...util-macros_1.14.0.bb => util-macros_1.15.0.bb} |    4 +-
 meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_3.0.bb       |    6 +-
 meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4.inc                        |   13 +-
 meta/recipes-support/libproxy/libproxy_0.4.6.bb    |    2 +-
 scripts/create-pull-request                        |    2 +-
 35 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 414 deletions(-)
 rename meta/recipes-connectivity/bluez/{bluez-hcidump_2.0.bb => bluez-hcidump_2.1.bb} (83%)
 rename meta/recipes-extended/cronie/{cronie_1.4.7.bb => cronie_1.4.8.bb} (94%)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-extended/mdadm/mdadm/fix_for_compilation_with_gcc-4.6.0.patch
 rename meta/recipes-extended/mdadm/{mdadm_3.2.1.bb => mdadm_3.2.2.bb} (77%)
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/freetype/{freetype-2.4.4 => freetype-2.4.6}/no-hardcode.patch (100%)
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/freetype/{freetype_2.4.4.bb => freetype_2.4.6.bb} (82%)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-proto/dri2proto/restore_to_old_xDRI2BufferSwapComplete.patch
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-proto/{dri2proto_2.4.bb => dri2proto_2.6.bb} (66%)
 delete mode 100644 meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-proto/glproto/restore_the_old_xGLXBufferSwapComplete.patch
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-proto/{glproto_1.4.13.bb => glproto_1.4.14.bb} (68%)
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-proto/{xproto_7.0.21.bb => xproto_7.0.22.bb} (72%)
 rename meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-util/{util-macros_1.14.0.bb => util-macros_1.15.0.bb} (80%)
Anders Darander - Aug. 17, 2011, 6:36 a.m.
* Saul Wold <sgw@linux.intel.com> [110817 08:27]:
> The ofono patch from Anders had a question from Koen, so we might
> want to hold on that one, otherwise it looks OK to me.


> Anders Darander (5):
>   ofono: conditionally enable bluetooth

A new version is shortly going out.
Please update the patch to version 2.

Cheers,
Anders
Richard Purdie - Aug. 17, 2011, 2:17 p.m.
On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 23:26 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> This address some issues with the x11 and bluez patches recently,
> it also has the latest kernel update. There is also a multi-lib 
> change that needs your more detailed review.
> 
> The ofono patch from Anders had a question from Koen, so we might
> want to hold on that one, otherwise it looks OK to me.

> The following changes since commit 13db5f420ca9bff98561f80d78958278734ad1f4:
> 
>   distro-tracking: Update info for gpgme, libassuan, apr... after last upgrade. (2011-08-15 15:26:04 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>   http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage
> 
> Anders Darander (5):
>   qt4: allow a reduction in build time
>   qmake_base: add uclibceabi
>   connman: use DISTRO_FEATURES to enable wifi and bluetooth
>   ofono: conditionally enable bluetooth
>   create-pull-request: increase likelihood of detecting a rename
> 
> Bruce Ashfield (3):
>   linux-yocto: bump version string to 3.0.1
>   qemu: change default kernel to 3.0.x
>   linux-yocto: meta SRCREV bump
> 
> Dexuan Cui (10):
>   bluez-hcidump: upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1
>   tcf-agent: add openssl into DEPENDS
>   cronie: upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8
>   mdadm: upgrade mdadm from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
>   util-macros: upgrade from 1.14.0 to the latest version 0.15.0
>   freetype: upgrade from 2.4.4 to 2.4.6
>   xproto: upgrade from 7.0.21 to 7.0.22
>   glproto: upgrade from 1.4.13 to 1.4.14
>   dri2proto: upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6
>   distro_tracking_fields.inc: update the info for the following recipes
> 
> Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov (1):
>   libxcb: enable native/nativesdk builds as was done previously in
>     meta-oe
> 
> Dongxiao Xu (4):
>   rootfs_rpm: Fix DEFAULTTUNE setting in multilib case
>   package_rpm: enhance strip_multilib function
>   package_rpm: Fix package rename issue in multilib case
>   gtk-icon-cache: Adding MLPREFIX when dynamically set RDEPENDS
> 
> Lianhao Lu (1):
>   package(_ipk).bbclass: opkg using ALL_MULTILIB_PACKAGE_ARCHS
> 
> Phil Blundell (2):
>   cmake.bbclass, perlnative.bbclass: arrange for cmake to find
>     perl-native
>   libproxy: remove dependency on X libs
> 
> Zhai Edwin (1):
>   qemu: Make qemu buildable inside qemux86/qemuppc target

Merged to master with the exception of the ofono and qt patches from
Anders which need smal tweaks.

Cheers,

Richard